|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 2.7 x 4.1 inches|
|Item model number||N2912CH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||1.25 GPM|
Niagara Earth Massage 1.25GPM Low flow showerhead
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.65. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Adjustable 9-jet turbo massage
- Consistent flow rate, regardless of water pressure
- •Self-cleaning, non-aerated spray, making it maintenance free
- 1.25 gpm saves you up to 30% more energy and water
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fireball Shopping||Amazon.com||3 stooges||Blingos||High Sierra Showerheads||Venture Discount|
|Item Dimensions||2.69 x 2.69 x 4.13 in||2 x 1 x 3 in||3.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||3.81 x 2.12 x 2.12 in||1 x 3 x 1 in||2.69 x 2.69 x 4.13 in|
Niagara's Earth® Showerhead saves money by using up to 75% less water than traditional "low-flow" showerheads typically found on the market. While the Earth® Showerhead ensures drastic water usage reductions, the patented pressure compensating technology still guarantees a powerful, consistent flow rate regardless of available water pressure. The showerhead features a 9-jet adjustable turbo massage that easily rotates from a gentle needle spray to a forceful jet. As the stream is non-aerated, the showerhead experiences less temperature -- loss translating to maximum energy savings. Offered in white or chrome plated finish, the corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body meets or exceeds ANSI specifications and is guaranteed for 10-years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Installing was super fast and there are no leaks. A little tape on the threads and it went on like it was always there.
2. The chrome finish is shiny, but definitely very plasticy. I hope it holds up well.
3. Especially when it was first turned on for each of my older kids showers, there was some sputtering. They sort of freaked out. I think it was a pressure issue and was resolved within seconds. I suppose this is when your shower is warming up anyway, so probably not a very big deal.
4. Great pressure. No issues there. Even the 1 year old sitting in the tub floor was able to get her hair rinsed without me helping her. We used the spread out spray pattern for the most force, but next time we may try the fatter, slower stream so it's more concentrated for rinsing hair.
5. There was a lot of "it's too hot" and "now it's too cold" going on. We do have hydro-radiant floor heating in an open system, so it very well could have been the heater kicking on and off to heating the house that caused the change... or it could have been the shower head.
I was most concerned about pressure, that the kids would actually be able to rinse in a timely manner. They were fine. For $10, this is a decent buy. We may buy the hand held version for the master bath after a little more testing on the children.
The flow is somewhat gentle. I leave it on it's widest setting because if I put it on the massage setting not enough water comes out to really take a shower.
I love this shower head. For a couple years I've been telling my teenage son to stop taking those long (very long), hot showers in the morning and leave other people in the house some hot water for their showers. You know teenagers, in one ear and out the other. This shower head forces him to use less hot water. Now both showers in the house can be used at the same time without either one running out of hot water - even with a teenager in one of the showers!
Not only are we saving water, we are also saving on the natural gas used to heat the water. This shower head gets the job done but I wouldn't want any slower flow. This one is just about the right compromise between saving money and keeping clean.
I also got the HydroRight Dual Flush Conversion Kit offered by Amazon. It will be interesting to see what this one-two punch will do to our water/natural gas bills. If you get the conversion kit, do NOT take advantage of the offer underneath the product description "People who bought this also bought...." They will offer you the conversion kit along with a different handle and fill valve for a slightly cheaper price than the three bought separately. The handle is nice but the fill valve and flush tube is already included in the conversion kit. No need to buy it twice!
I bought a house in July and it came with some generic showerhead that was definitely NOT energy saving by any means. After my first high water bill, I started to seek solutions to save on my water bill.
When I bought the Niagara 1.25gpm showerhead, I was relying on reviews. Sometimes that can be a real hit or miss, even on amazon. Well, I was super pleasantly surprised that I could notice little difference between the Niagara 1.25gpm and my old (dont know what brand) 2.5gpm shower head. This shower head is surprisingly strong, and even though it IS low flow, you'd never guess it. In my opinion, it looks very nice too and I get the impression it was well built.
All in all, I highly recommend it. You will be surprised with the flow and pressure this showerhead puts out!!