BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Nice Bike: Making Meaningful Connections on the Road of Life
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 10, 2017
Good read and good life advice. i have heard Mark speak in person and the book lived up to what I expected.
on October 20, 2010
I was fortunate enough to see Mark Scharenbroich live in 2006. I had heard several motivational speakers before then and several since, I have forgotten them all except for Mark. His message has stuck with me..and this book reinforces those themes I first heard in 2006. I have enjoyed sharing chapters from this book with my team at the office. They come in, asking "Is it Nice Bike time?" and they have not been let down yet. The book contains messages that can enhance your personal and professional life, if you will let it. Nice Bike Mr. Sharenbroich!
on January 7, 2014
I had the opportunity to see Mark speak at the Illinois Prinicipals Association Conference in 2013. He is a wonderful presenter and really had me thinking about how to make more meaningful connections with my staff. After listening to him speak, I knew I had to read the book. It is a wonderful read and a must for anyone who leads, manages, or supervises others.
on April 11, 2015
Great book... everyone can benefit from this message!
on February 25, 2017
Excellent teaching tool
on June 25, 2016
Great book and I'm sure I will enjoy it when I read it
on July 6, 2015
It was a great easy read. However a little redundant. I felt as though he was saying the same things just in many different ways.
on April 25, 2016
Great Book! I love it!!!!
on April 7, 2015
I had ordered for my sister //and it came fine /she is very satisfied and I will get to read it later
on September 29, 2015
He has a real, down to earth way of communicating his message.