Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Nicholas C. Zakas
Through his writing and speaking, Nicholas seeks to teach others the valuable lessons he's learned while working on some of the most popular and demanding web applications in the world. He firmly believes that no difficult problem should need to be solved more than once.
Customers Also Bought Items By
–The difference between primitive and reference values
–The various ways to create objects
–How to define your own constructors
–How to work with and understand prototypes
–Inheritance patterns for types and objects
–What makes iterators and generators useful
–How arrow functions differ from regular functions
–Ways to store data with sets, maps, and more
–The power of inheritance
–How to improve asynchronous programming with promises
–How modules change the way you organize code
Whether you’re a web developer or a Node.js developer, you’ll find Understanding ECMAScript 6 indispensable on your journey from ECMAScript 5 to ECMAScript 6.
Author Nicholas Zakas assembled this collection of best practices as a front-end tech leader at Yahoo!, after completing his own journey from solo hacker to team player. He also includes rules recommended by other industry authorities. Use these tips and techniques to help your team set aside individual preferences and function at a higher level.
- Establish specific code conventions for your team
- Use tools such as JSLint and JSHint to keep your team on track
- Adopt style guidelines, such as basic formatting, to help your team produce uniform code
- Apply several programming practices to solve problems and improve code quality
- Identify problem code and use faster alternatives to accomplish the same task
- Use optimization techniques to improve runtime performance
- Learn ways to ensure the UI is responsive at all times
- Achieve faster client-server communication
- Use a build system to minify files, and HTTP compression to deliver them to the browser
•Identifique códigos problemáticos e adote alternativas mais eficientes para cumprir tarefas específicas.
•Utilize técnicas de otimização para melhorar o desempenho do tempo de execução.
•Descubra maneiras de garantir que sua UI seja sempre responsiva.
•Obtenha uma comunicação cliente-servidor mais rápida.
•Use um sistema de criação para reduzir seus arquivos e a compressão HTTP para enviá-los ao navegador.
Você irá aprender:
A diferença entre valores primitivos e de referência
As diversas maneiras de criar objetos
Como definir seus próprios construtores
Como entender e trabalhar com protótipos
Padrões de herança para tipos e objetos