Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nick Jr. Baby Curious Buddies - Exploring at the Beach
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on November 19, 2015
This is one of the top 3 Curious Buddies Videos…! We bought it for our two babies, before they went to visit the in-law grandparents for an East Coast beach vacation. It was fun to experience a beautiful, sandy-beach setting from a land-locked state --- several weeks prior to the actual airplane ride, and beach visit…!
on November 27, 2004
this is the first story that my grandson - laughed when

he should have -- first time i ever noticed he was in sink

with the story -- the puppets are cute and colorful -- i have

bought all of the series and he truly enjoys each of them

wish they had more out and what wonderful tests and play time

ideas -- he said the word ball due to this moving and laughed

so hard at the crab running -- it blows my mind
on September 28, 2005
My daughter has been watching this video in the "Curious Buddies" series since she was about a year old (she's 21 months now). The songs are really catchy (I've found myself singing them when the DVD isn't even on), and the scenes are fun to watch - especially the puppets themselves, they are adorable. She gets really excited when this video comes on, and we love it as much today as when we first got it. (and p.s., the other "Curious Buddies" videos are just as cute!)
on September 8, 2004
The puppets in this video are super cute - they're bright and colorful and seem so warm and fuzzy. My son loves them and smiles everytime he sees them. I definitely recommend this video for anyone looking to entertain and engage your child. They'll want to watch them over and over.
on January 8, 2006
My daughter first clued me in to this extremely cute series of DVDs/VHS. She found out about them from a young male retailer at a very large electronics chain. The puppets are a bit silly but the toddlers LOVE them! The content of each of the series is good. From 12 months to 2 1/2 yrs seems to be the most popular obcessive "watching" time (I have two two year old Grandsons separated by 5 weeks) and they ask for and will watch "buddies" in loo of any other video. It has only been in the last year that my five year old Grandson stopped asking to watch them. Cute songs, instuctive and keeps their attention--incase you need to do something else--like shower! My daughter and daughter-in-law,each have a full set and I have two--one for each house. You won't regret this purchase!
on August 23, 2005
My 15 month old LOVES this whole series. The music is great and the puppets are cute! I like that it uses real people, especially a lot of children. My son won't sit still for anything on TV, but he begs to put these on and then won't leave the room until it's over. I would recommend you get the whole set so you don't get tired of hearing the same one over & over.
on June 26, 2006
The whole range of Curious Buddies DVDs are excellent. They are educational focusing on simple values, tasks, and family activities. They show children interacting with one another in a positive way which is great for socialization skills....and they're fun (even for the parents!)
on April 5, 2009
I always rely on the Amazon reviewers remarks before purchasing anything for my 2 year old granddaughter. (Thank you all out there) I was not disappointed this time. Very cute puppets with very real (and happy) children and great music which parents will enjoy. The video was for ages 9-24 months which I didn't realize before I bought it, but it didn't matter. We dance and sing to the music and participate in the interactive aspects ("stop!" "Go!") I intend to buy more for my new grandson on his way!
on April 16, 2008
My kids (16 mos and 4 years old) both love the curious buddies. My son loves to listen to the music and dance while my daughter now knows the words to all the songs and the movements that go along with them. The entire series is a nice set that my two children can enjoy together. Curious buddies is a educational dvd that teaches without sounding like a drill instructor. Vocabulary is repeated throughout the video, but not drilled. We now own the entire series!
VINE VOICEon July 7, 2007
My son never liked to watch tv till when he was about 18 months and i found these. he was immediately drawn to the puppets, the songs(which are addictive) and the scenery. these are great dvds for your little one. my son liked them much more than all of his baby einstein combined. id give these at least a try if you're skeptical before you go for something else. my neighbors daughter loved them too. they have a continuous play on them also.