Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nick Swardson: Seriously, Who Farted?
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on May 30, 2016
I must not be the target audience for this special. The first 20 or so minutes seem to be jokes pandering to heavy drinkers, at which point my partner and I switched it off.
on October 22, 2009
First off let me say I like Nick. I think he is very creative. His role as Terry on Reno 911, his small movie appearances-Blades of Glory, Bench Warmers are hysterical. This is not his best work. The material is very thin with drawn out stories of no point. His first cd is a bit better, and the skit at the end with David Spade is worth the price alone. But, this act doesn't have much of anything. A few chuckles. The audience is obviously been added too, as they roar when it's not appropriate. I know many comics add crowd cheers like sitcoms do, but it's very obvious here, and detracts from what little originality is offered. Too bad, I wanted to like this, it's just not up to par with his other work. Bring back gay robot.
on February 4, 2013
Gotta say I was disappointed with the performance. Nick Swardson was absolutely hilarious on "Reno 911" as Terry the homosexual skater. He does that voice once in the show for a short bit, no doubt trying to placate those there to see just that guy. But he efforts away from it with some not quite memorable routines that don't really seem to have any kind of staying power.

I have seen and listened to a bunch of comedians. This routine was flat. I laughed out loud once. The rest of the time, the best I got was a smile here or there. Pedestrian. Worthy of a local comic at the comedy club.
on November 4, 2009
I read a review earlier where Swardson was called a hack and I felt I needed to apologize to that reviewer to a certain extent. The reviewer called Swardson a hack and kind of have to agree that some of the stuff on this Dvd ive def seen done by other comedians(Pablo Francisco). I cringed when i saw the similarities as i am a big Swardson fan, but he totally ripped off Pablo on a few of these bits... On top of that, a lot of the jokes were not the LOL funny ive come to expect from Nick. There are 2 or 3 bits in the Dvd that are really hilarious but most of the stuff on the dvd just plain bomb. Maybe its just me Idk... I hope his next special has the kind of material Swardson is capable of producing.
on October 19, 2015
Meh
on October 17, 2009
I don't know what you call a comedian who copies the style of other comedians. Is that called a hack?
Throughout his routine, I felt like there were similar things from Dane Cook and Russell Peters routines.

His drinking and drug related humour was not funny and his promotion of his movies was not appreciated.

He was not funny in this standup routine.
55 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse