BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2016
We are currently using this book series in our homeschooling group- read at home & build in class.
After the first book, very little website support is given.
The first book has discussion questions & videos which were extremely helpful in knowing what to expect- after that, nothing- you're on your own.
Many of the references to radio shack are no longer valid- though you can still sometimes find the items as referenced online-- most items you are left to "wing it" and hope you find the right thing on Amazon.
The kids love the series so far- but finding the correct, quality supplies is frustrating.
I had hoped the nick and tesla website would have continued the support that made using the books so easy.
on March 4, 2014
I chose this book because it looked interesting. I had never previewed the book prior to purchasing it. I couldn't be more pleased with the decision to purchase the book! It has a fun mystery story for the kids that leads into making thier own robots. The kids (ages 10 and 13) were excited to make them and had a great time. They love playing with thier robots they have made. One thing that is not in the book is the how's and the why's about making the robots. But as a homeschooler I use supplemental information to teach how a battery works and other lessons on electricity. I think if the book included how the robot works it might not be as appealing to the kids. I recommend this book from age 7-14. I have already recommended this book to a friend and she has purchased it. I have also pre-ordered the next book and purchased the other one! I hope you love the book as much as we do!
on September 26, 2017
Entertainment! Fine reading!
on December 28, 2016
Reading this with my kid. Excited to build the robots.
on June 6, 2015
My kids loved this book. Appealed to both kids 5 and 8 boy and girl. We also were able to try a few of the robots ( instructions and part list in booklet that accompanied cds).
review image
on June 28, 2016
My 10 year old grandson loves these books. Highly recommend.
on June 12, 2014
My son has been obsessed with Science Bob for a while now and these books are fun and a good story and we have been having a lot of fun doing the projects together. Great Mother Son bonding time!
on October 13, 2015
My almost seven year old adores these! We would love to have all of them in audio form.
on March 7, 2014
Good for teens who are interested in building robots as well as enjoying a " who done it" . It is a continuation of Nick and Tesla's adventures with Uncle Newt.
on April 18, 2014
My 8yo loved the first Nick and Tesla book - and this one certainly didn't disappoint. He devoured Robot Army Rampage and is eager for the next one to come out.