FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- First dance videogame including your favorite Nickelodeon friends!
- All songs are sung by Nickelodeon characters including TV show theme songs like Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! as well as classic hits like Dancing in the Street, We Got the Beat, and Rhythm is Gonna Get You!
- Family-friendly dance routines were developed in collaboration with an Emmy-recognized children’s dance choreographer!
- Fancy footwork becomes fitness fun with the super cool work-out feature for heart healthy activity with the Nickelodeon gang!
- From one to two players can bust a move on every song!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get ready to move and groove as you dance along with Dora, Diego, The Backyardigans, and The Fresh Beat Band in Nickelodeon Dance. Gamers big and small will stay active by twisting, tapping, shimmying and shaking to classic hits and Nickelodeon favorites like "We Did It," "Al Rescate," "Yeti Stomp," and "Here We Go"!
Nickelodeon Dance is a Dance Party game developed for young players on the Wii gaming platform that blends the fun and great exercise of dancing with TV's popular Nickelodeon characters that kids love. Characters children can expect to dance with include: Dora from "Dora the Explorer," Diego from "Go Diego Go", the band members from "Fresh Beat Band" - Marina, Kiki, Twist and Shout, and others. The game contains 30 songs, fun easy-to-master choreography, 2-player co-op support and fun but effective workout functionality aimed at kids.
Dance Along with Nickelodeon Friends
Nickelodeon Dance is a whole new kind of Nickelodeon play experience allowing kids to dance along with Dora, Diego and the Fresh Beat Band for the first time. Gamers big and small will get up off the couch, grab a Wii Remote and twist, shimmy and shake to 30 songs sung by Nickelodeon friends including theme songs and Nickelodeon hits like "We Did It," "Al Rescate," and "Here We Go." In addition, popular favorites like "Dancing In the Street," "We got the Beat" and "Rhythm is Gonna Get You" ensure fun for the entire family. Parents focused on increasing their child's physical activity will appreciate the workout feature which promotes heart healthy activity as kids ratchet up the dance action and are graded for their accuracy as they dance with the Nickelodeon gang. And since nobody wants to dance alone, Nickelodeon Dance supports two players on every song, with easy-to-follow visual oriented dance move prompts posted at the bottom of the screen along with song lyrics.
Key Game Features
- First dance video game including your favorite Nickelodeon friends
- 30 songs sung by Nickelodeon characters including TV show theme songs, popular favorites, Nickelodeon hits and even holiday classics
- Family-friendly dance routines were developed in collaboration with an Emmy-recognized children's dance choreographer
- Fancy footwork becomes fitness fun with the super cool workout feature for heart healthy activity with the Nickelodeon gang
- From one to two players can bust a move on every song
- Easy-to-follow dance move pictorials on every screen along with song lyrics
- A variety of in-game dance/play environments that match the characters and the songs danced to
30 songs in all.
Favorite Nickelodeon characters.
Heart-healthy workout for kids.
Easy-to-follow dance moves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
when I first purchased this, my son was not familiar with nickelodeon characters or songs, but still enjoyed to dance. He has recently gotten into Diego and Dora's shows via netflix and now prefers their dances/songs to the others. But again, this was still enjoyable before he had that connection.
there are varying levels of dance moves and speeds of songs/dances. I think it's perfect for little ones, at whom this game is aimed. the controls are easy enough for my 3 year old to figure out on his own since he picks by song rather than be skill level at this point. and it's a great game for us both to get up off our behinds and get moving. it's fun and energetic for little ones and i recommend it to all families with toddlers/preschoolers.
i can see some parents complaining about how really just the child shaking the remote gets the stars, well thats their personal problem, i get up with my son and dance along, and try to get him to copy the moves and try to be like dora or diego or who ever is on the screen!
my only complaint is that i wish their was another version, more songs, or something, because my son loves it so much, and the regular dance games are just tooooo hard, and uninteresting to him. how about a dance game with wheels on the bus, or abc's etc. songs an nursury rhymes they hear at home and at school.
love this product, quality is great, tons of fun! perfect for someone 2-6, even older if they love the characters and love to dance, I am 27 and I LOVE IT! my son is 4 and my daughter is 1 and we all play it! giving high fives and spending quality time together on those rainy days,
PLUS, it makes a great nite time game to get them tired for bed! lol
- 2 people can play at the same time. (Others can dance along, but it only scores 2 Wii remotes.)
- Getting started is speeded up, because you don't have to pick who's playing (it's always "blue player" and sometimes "purple player")
- My 4 1/2 year old can navigate to choose songs on his own, with just a little verbal direction
- My 2 1/2 year old can push the button to join in at the appropriate time, at the beginning of each song. (Yeah! I can get the dishes done while they burn off their sillies in one room.)
- Upbeat songs are very familiar to my generation
- There are three groups of "Dance" songs, with varying levels of difficulty
- There's also a Workout category, with 6 songs that take about 20 minutes altogether. These involve more lunges & stretches than the dance songs.
- As you dance, you earn flying blue & purple stars, which go towards filling up gold stars. My 4 1/2 year old can sometimes get all three gold stars, and I usually can, but not always. My 2 1/2 year old sometimes gets 2 full gold stars. The remote sitting alone on the couch filled 1 gold star.
- There's an achievements section, which can lay out various goals, based on stars, number of songs, total time playing, etc.
- It doesn't use Miis
- It only shows the highest score (0 - 3 stars) for each song.
- There's just under 1 minute of downtime between songs, for you to see your score, choose your next song, give a 2nd player an opportunity to join, and load the new song. I just keep moving when I'm using this for my workout.
- As a 40 year old with some joint issues, I find some of the lunges and stretches in the workout songs too fast. I do them at half pace, and that seems good.
- No safety tips (like don't let your knee go past your toes on lunges) are given.
- No designated warm up, cool down, or stretching songs.
- The vocals can be disappointing. (Dora and Miami Sound Machine aren't quite the same.) The backup music is good, and after my first shock, it didn't really bother me.
- After the first couple times we played, my 4 1/2 seems to prefer watching from the couch, or better yet, he think's it's hilarious to squat between my legs and hang on while I play and push him around.
Overall, I'd certainly recommend this, and I anticipate using it quite a bit.