Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on February 19, 2012
this was a fun product form the get go. bought this for my nieces and they loved it, the minute they put it in their hands they knew exactly what to do , they were speaking to each other and but mostly pretending to speak to someone carrying on very long conversations,, great imagination. they both have fun with it. not very good reception though, lots of static when you press the talk button. but its a toy so i did not expect cb quality.
on December 5, 2011
Don't buy this! My daughter was so happy when it arrived and there is nothing but static. Bought new batteries and everything. Its not just that it isn't high quality it literally doesn't work at all. I NEVER give bad reviews, especially on things that are inexpensive because you get what you pay for but this is too far. I got jipped for sure. I'm about to try to return it which I have never done with an online purchase-save yourself the hassle and get a cheap set of walkie talkies from walmart!
on November 19, 2012
I was not pleased at all with the Dora Walkie Talkies. It was all plastic and yes all it had was static and you couldn't even hear the kids talking to each other. Very annoying when they press the emergency call button. I gave this to my grand daugter for her birthday. She may have been thrilled about it but Mom, Dad and Grandma not! Live and Learn!
on April 7, 2013
These things are the most annoying things I have every gotten. They never really worked right and no matter how far or how close they are to each other they are full of static. I even replaced the batteries thinking that was it. But it did not help at all. Avoid the worst money I spent.
on December 19, 2016
Kids love it.
on July 16, 2013
The walkie talkie's did not work even after putting new batteries. My granddaughter was disappointed. I usually don't have a problem with things I order fromAmazon, but had to return these. They were graciously refunded as always and thank Amazon for making this easy.
on August 25, 2012
Poor quality, the walkie talkie would only produce static noise, and no legible voices would come through. The kids play with this just because of the characters, but not as walkie - talkie. Wish I'd bought something else. Please don't buy, you will be disappointed.
on January 16, 2016
Didn't work
on May 22, 2015
one didnt work, but it was a gag gift so w/e
on September 10, 2012
Walkie Talkies do not transmit very well. Grandchildren have not been able to make them work very well. They do not work in close proximity and are not user friendly for their ages, 3 and 4.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.