Nickelodeon - Paw Patrol – My Size Lookout Tower with Exclusive Vehicle, Rotating Periscope and Lights and Sounds
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. At over two and a half feet tall, this tower is the perfect size for a child’s imagination. Let your little one’s ideas run wild as they recreate their favourite scenes from Paw Patrol.
- 2. Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower comes with interactive lights and authentic sounds. Hear each character’s signature phrase with the press of a button.
- 3. Your child(ren) can keep careful watch over the citizens of Adventure Bay using the rotating periscope located at the top of the top of the tower.
- 4. Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower is for ages 3+. Requires 2 AAA batteries (included), works well and long with Polaroid AAA Batteries. Adult assembly required.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Action Packed Adventure
Help the PAW Patrol spot danger in Adventure Bay with the My Size Lookout Tower! This PAW Patrol playset is an action-packed activity centre for fans of the hit TV show.
Stands Over 2 ½ Feet Tall
At over 2 ½ feet tall, the My Size Lookout Tower brings the excitement of the TV show into your home! Kids can get hands-on with this stimulating playset, designed to keep toddlers up and moving! With so many features to explore within 2 ½ feet, your toddler will have the chance to expand their imagination and develop spatial awareness.
Check Out the Rotating Periscope
Help the pups keep close watch over Adventure Bay using the rotating periscope! This real periscope helps you see where trouble may be lurking! Use it to check out what’s happening in all directions. Spot danger? Get on the Pup Pad and alert the Paw Patrol.
Press the Pup Pad for Lights and Sounds
Located right at the top of the tower, the Pup Pad contains everything an intrepid Paw Patroller needs! Kids will feel like one of the pup squad when they push the pad’s red buttons and trigger bright lights, or when they press the image of Marshall, Chase, Skye and Rubble and hear their distinct sounds.
Try out the Elevator and Slide
Pups that go up must come down! Soar to adventure and whoosh into fun using the working elevator and slide! Toddlers can place their favorite pup inside the elevator and rocket them from ground level to top floor using the red lever. When excitement’s on the horizon, the working slide sends pups whizzing down to the fun.
Get Zooming with the Vehicle Launcher
Send Chase out into adventure using the vehicle launcher! Line up his vehicle to the end of the slide then send him whooshing down. He’ll rocket straight from the slide, into his vehicle and take off on a ruff, ruff rescue! The vehicle launcher is also compatible with any PAW Patrol Basic Vehicle (not included). Launch Marshall, Skye and the rest of the gang out into adventure with Chase.
Big rescues call for an even bigger tower. Help the Paw Patrol keep an eye out for trouble with the My Size Lookout Tower. Standing at an impressive two and a half feet tall, this tower is the perfect vantage point for your child to observe the action of the city. Using the rotating periscope at the top of the tower, they can do a visual sweep of Adventure Bay. When something is spotted, use the buttons on the tower to activate lights and authentic sounds from the show. Push the icons on the interactive pup pad and hear each pup weigh in with their signature phrase. When it’s time to leap into action, Chase is on the case! Send him speeding down the tower’s slide. The unique flip feature on the slide’s end shoots him up into the air, then straight into his police truck – available exclusively with this set. Once Chase is in his truck, use the rotating vehicle launcher at the tower’s base to aim and shoot him straight into the action. Should you need backup, Marshall is ready for a ruff, ruff, rescue! Send him from top to bottom in seconds with the working elevator. Once you snap on his pup pack, which he stashes in the backpack storage area, he’ll be ready for anything. The launcher comes with space for the rest of the Paw Patrol and their basic vehicles (sold separately). Assemble them all and venture out on even more exciting adventures. Paw Patrol to the rescue!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, you only get one car: Chase with his police car. You also get Marshall, but without his car. For this price point, I expected more cars.
Second, for as big as this toy is, only one kid can play with it at a time. Really, the only thing you can do with this toy is push figures up the tower elevator (which IS legitimately fun), slide cars down the very short (and abruptly ending) slide, or twirl the bottom platform where the cars would go. But all that happens from the same spot, so my kids just end up fighting over who gets to be in that prime sitting position.
Third, though I can tell the designers of this toy spent a lot of time making sure the tower elevator and the bottom spinning car platform move so smoothly--which I can definitely appreciate--the toy still just isn't that much...fun. I feel like Tom Hanks in Big when he raises his hand in the meeting about the toy building and says, "I don't get it." Because for all the work that went into designing this toy (which the price reflects), it doesn't offer much in the way of fun play.
I know I'm in the minority on this one, but this toy just didn't wow me or my kids.
Edit: Just saw that this is now going for $131...DO NOT PAY THAT PRICE! It’s outrageous for the poor quality.
1. the slide sucks. the pups don't slide down it well, and you need the flipper at the bottom to get them out, they'll never slide out on their own. my daughter doesn't seem to mind, but i could see it upsetting some kids.
2. the elevator gets easily out of alignment -- you'll think it's broken when it no longer goes all the way up or down, but it's probably just off sync. Hold the elevator midway, and pull the lever up or down as needed. it will make a god-awful sound as you force the lever to move while not letting the elevator itself move, but it will fix it pretty easily and work with no issues (til she does it again). I've had to do this at least a dozen times for my daughter and it seems to have no ill effects. would be nice if the elevator mechanism was more sturdy to begin with, though.