Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nicktoons - Halloween - Tales of Fright
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on August 31, 2003
I love this DVD as I am quite the connoisseur of Halloween specials; I can't get enough of them! Hey Arnold's 'Arnold's Halloween' strikes the jackpot with its War of the Worlds inspired storyline; it's sufficiantly moody and fun. Rugrats' 'Curse of the Werewuff' is a new entry into Nick's Halloween canon and a welcome one at that. A show that has become too precious as of late, this stops before going to far with its own "cuteness". I still prefer thir original Halloween episode 'Candy Bar Creep Show', but 'Werewuff' is still highly enjoyable! The Fairly Odd Parent's 'Scary GodParents' is equally hip and funny and SpongeBob SquarePants' 'Scaredy Pants' is perfect. Only the strange inclusion of two non-Halloween related Rocket Power stories stops me forom giving this a five-star rating; they have a Halloween epsiode so why wasn't it included? Their two entires seem pointless and only one is anywhere near being holiday themed. With so many great Halloween epsiodes left off the DVD, one has to wonder at this choice.
on September 23, 2011
HOWL-ling fun for Nicktoon fans.

FROM THE BACK COVER:

Bubble, Bubble
There's toil and trouble this Halloween when this cast of characters takes to the streets for candy and treats. And they wind up with so much more that they never expected! Boo!

SpongeBob SquarePants-"Scaredy Pants"
It's Halloween and SpongeBob has the scariest costume ever-the Flying Dutchman, Bikini Bottom's ghostly legend.

Rugrats-"Curse of the Werewuff"
Angelica's up to no good when she tricks the babies into believing that whatever they're dressed as for Halloween, they'll turn into the day after. Unless, of course, they give her all of their candy!

Nickelodeon Rocket Power- "It Came From Planet Merve"
After Twister reads a book about an alien invasion, he starts seeing eerie similarities between the characters in the book and Merv Stimpleton!

"Netherworld Night"
The Rocket gang is invited to a sleepover campout at Eddie's house. And Lars sees it as the perfect opportunity to enlist his crew and pull off the scariest prank ever!

Hey Arnold! "Arnold's Halloween"
When Grandpa won't let Arnold help plan the annual fright-fest, Arnold becomes determined to out-scare Grandpa.

The Fairy OddParents-"Scary Godparents"
Halloween is turning into a real bummer for Tommy, who's trick-or-treating as a mummy wrapped in toilet paper. So he asks Cosmo and Wanda to make him "real and scary".

It's a great spook-taculer fun DVD for the Nicktoon fans.
on December 14, 2013
I got this for my kids, and kinda more for me too as well. Its a great amount of the good Nick shows. Get to enjoy the Halloween episodes of 5 different shows, 6 if you count that it is 2 Rocket Powers in the 30 minute spot.
So in the listing there is SpongeBob, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold!, and The Fairly Oddparents
on October 7, 2015
Picked this up for my niece and nephew for $5 bucks at a local store. I figure for the price, it's good. There are Halloween episodes of some of Nickelodeon's best television shows. I got it for Hey Arnold, Rugrats, and Rocket Power. They're 9 and 6 so they didn't get to experience these shows the way I did. They do know of Spongebob, however, so that was an added plus. I enjoyed watching the older classics and they liked all the episodes too. Not much to it though. If it costed just one cent more, it wouldn't be worth it.....
on February 4, 2015
Got this for my Grandson. My kids and I watched Rug Rats when they were young and I knew my Grandson would also love them. Now we all eat popcorn and enjoy Rugrats. Just as when my children were little.
on December 1, 2014
Perfect for my son, niece, and nephews who were very much in the Halloween spirit. It's so cool that they get to watch the cartoons I watched when I was a kid! Can't help but sit and watch it with them, so much fun!
on November 19, 2012
Have a niece who is 19 yrs. old who is a fan of Sponge Bob and Rug Rats. Bought this for her as a choke this Halloween, but it was received as a "Great Gift". She has told me that she has watched it several times; she wished there was more episodes on DVD.
on October 2, 2013
I grew up watching these cartoons with my younger brothers. My son is a little too young for these mildly scary episodes right now. I can't wait to share them with him when he gets a little older. Classic Nicktoons!
on December 8, 2013
I enjoy watching this DVD, even if its not Halloween. It comes with great episodes. My favorites are the "Hey Arnold" episode and the "SpongeBob" episode. The reason why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the "Rocket Power" episodes were just weird to me. Other than that this DVD is fun to watch and for the whole family!!!
on October 29, 2011
I bought this DVD for my 3 year old son for Halloween this year and he has watched it everyday since. He loves it! I would definately recommend it to kids of all ages even adults who watched these shows as a kid, like myself. I watch it with my son sometimes and still love Rocket Power and Hey Arnold! as much if not more now!