Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on May 8, 2015
We understand that this is fiction and not 'Gospel' but the Rapture is real, Jesus is coming back soon and these books have been great for conversation starters and questions.
on January 18, 2017
These books never cease to entertain. This entire series is very informational and tells a story that I can NEVER put down at the same time. This book is just as amazing as the first one and I can't wait to see what happens next. P.S.:the ending is such a cliff hanger!
on August 2, 2008
My eleven year old son started this series and was captivated. I have read the adult versions when they first came out and was equally enthralled. My son is an avid reader, and especially enjoys what I think of as "secular boys fantasy". These books satisfy his desire for something fast paced and exciting, and also teaches him about what the Scriptures foretell about the end of the world as we know it. He's read the first 30 or 35 books, and is anxiously awaiting a back order of the last 5 books. I'd be thrilled if there were another 40 books of Christian fiction for him to immerse himself in. I highly recommend this series for kids, and the adult version for their parents. Thrilling & absorbing plot, well developed characters, and a better understanding of what some think of as an intimidating book of the Bible. What's better than that?
on July 26, 2015
I really enjoyed this book. It was a nice change from the original Left Behind series. They mention characters from the adult series, but the author keeps the kids as the main characters. I liked the surprise ending. Can't wait to read the 3rd book.
on May 11, 2014
It is our believe that the events described in this series are going to happen as the Bible has declared two thousand years ago. These books put in the frame of a novel what the Bible in several places mentions about the fait of those that have heard and not believed, those that believed but grew weary from waiting and for those that have come to believe that the Bible is not literal. Great story, my children love it.
on February 1, 2014
I read the complete Left Behind series and it was perhaps the best series I have ever read. I have read some books written for teenagers and have thoroughly enjoyed them and I thought that would be the case with this book. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Teenagers and youth should enjoy this series but I found it was definitely not for me. I started it but did not complete it. Really, my fault, because I knew it was for teenagers.
on October 18, 2014
I love how this series brings you closer to God!! I am a believer and I have been since childhood!! I am 37 years old and it's fascinating to read these books through the eyes of 4 children!! I know this series is a must read for kids, teenagers, and adults, as well.
on August 6, 2014
These children have to go through things that even as an adult I have not had to endure. Their character amazes me and draws me into their world even more. Excellently written and well thought out plot keeps your attention and is hard to put down.
on November 4, 2013
What a great series. My 12 year old son loved it so much that he wrote his book report (fiction) on this. The scriptures were fun to read as well. We will continue reading this entire series. What a fun and exciting way to read end time prophesy for a kid. Reading through the bible can be confusing and end times is very scary. Loved it and recommend it
on May 21, 2014
the best book ever published of God besides books 1-4.
I think it's a great way for me to come back from the longest day of school.
I don't think that anyone who can read this book should decide not to read this book.