Nicole Miller Plush Slipper Socks with Non-Skid Bottom - 4 Colors Available
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Super Soft and Comfortable | Light weight and Durable material
- Enjoy the comfort of these slippers on your feet after a long day at work | Plush Material Surrounding your feet Makes you feel as if you Walking on clouds
- Non-skid soles, These slippers are intended for indoor use
- Easy To slip on and off | Fits as a sock But gives support of a slipper
- Nicole Miller Plush slipper socks
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Nicole Miller Plush Slipper Socks Great for running around the house and returning straight to bed! Cushy, warm, inner lining Non-skid Sole Imported Polyester-blend All Man-Made MaterialsDid you ever want that cushy slipper that you can wear right into bed? Try these Nicole Milller slipper socks! They come in funky designs, with a satin bow - a flair for your feet on a cold winter day. Crafted of polyester and nylon, these patterned slippers will help your feet stay warm and stylish. Featuring a non-slip bottom, these socks will let you walk confidently anywhere.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01LR10WEE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2016
- Average Customer Review: