- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.; 2nd edition (December 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872204642
- ISBN-13: 978-0872204645
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 185 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,951 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nicomachean Ethics 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
. . . a useful, readable text with no improvising for the sake of distinction at the cost of authenticity and clarity. The end notes and glossary are very helpful.--Dr. Howard Ruttenberg, York College, CUNY
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Greek --This text refers to the Library Binding edition.
Top customer reviews
If you are reading this to increase your vocabulary, increase your views or just for something to read and leave you thinking, this is the book for you.
Only reason i gave it 4 stars was because it took forever to get here, and the book was damaged.