- ►►►►SAVE 15% WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MORE PRODUCTS FROM THE BRANDS ATHLET, BIOGENUINE, BIOPHIX, FEMALEAN, HEALTH GENESIS, US METABOLICS AND VITABOLICS. Enter code QZEO8X6L at checkout. Offered by Top Team Health. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►►►SAVE 10% WHEN YOU BUY 3 PRODUCTS FROM THE BRANDS ATHLET, BIOGENUINE, BIOPHIX, FEMALEAN, HEALTH GENESIS, US METABOLICS AND VITABOLICS. Enter code KQ2B6GA4 at checkout. Offered by Top Team Health. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ►►►►SAVE 5% WHEN YOU BUY 2 PRODUCTS FROM THE BRANDS ATHLET, BIOGENUINE, BIOPHIX, FEMALEAN, HEALTH GENESIS, US METABOLICS AND VITABOLICS. Enter code JFSKAOKF at checkout. Offered by Top Team Health. Here's how (restrictions apply)
B-3 Nicotinamide 500 mg 100 Vcaps Plus Free Vitamin D-3 5000 IU 30 Softgels - Nicotinic Amide Niacin Natural Flush-Free Vitamin Formula - Supports Skin Cell Health
|Price:||$30.89 ($0.31 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Primary Supplement Type||Vitamin-b|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- SUPPORT YOUR SKIN’S NATURAL DEFENSE MECHANISMS: Recommended by dermatologists. This valuable supplement is ideal for men, women, and aging individuals with sensitive or susceptible skin!*
- HELP SUPPORT THE BODY’S NATURAL RESPONSE TO SKIN BLEMISHES: Nicotinamide can help support your body’s natural response to skin blemishes by supporting the skin’s natural ability to regenerate a smooth outer layer clear of blemishes, red spots, bumps, and warts.* Preliminary clinical evidence suggests that nicotinamide may help support the body’s natural ability to control Polymorphous light eruption, a type of photosensitivity.
- SUPPORT YOUR ENERGY LEVELS: Do you suffer from fatigue and low energy levels? There are many, many reasons for this condition that affects so many. One reason could be inside your cells - when they don’t have the necessary nutrients to metabolize energy correctly.* Nicotinamide may support the body’s natural mechanisms that improve energy production due to its role as a precursor of NAD, an important molecule involved in energy metabolism.*
- Nicotinamide is well tolerated. Nicotinamide is a different form of vitamin B3 to nicotinic acid or niacin. Nicotinic acid commonly causes headaches, flushing and low blood pressure, but these side effects are generally not seen with nicotinamide.* Preliminary evidence suggests that nicotinamide may support the body’s natural ability to support healthy joint mobility and comfort, while other studies have shown that nicotinamide may support healthy blood glucose levels.*
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Every product we ship from our US-based cGMP, Food and Drug Administration inspected facility is designed to support your health, happiness, and overall well-being. We are so confident in our quality control processes, that we offer a no-questions-asked 60 day money-back guarantee on our products. Please give us the opportunity to satisfy you by contacting us directly with any issue or concern.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Nicotinamide is the water-soluble, amide isotype of vitamin B3. The body gets Nicotinamide from the diet, including legumes, beans, nuts, seeds, and green leafy vegetables. However, most of us don't get enough of these items in our diet, and we may need to supplement with additional Nicotinamide capsules.*
Nicotinamide is the catalyst for multiple molecular reactions throughout the body, and is converted into several coenzymes, including nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP), both of which are essential to support energy metabolism in our cells.*
People who consistently supplement with Nicotinamide often remark of improved energy levels after several weeks.* Biophix Nicotinamide is a water soluble amide of nicotinic acid and has a long heritage of use in dermatology. In recent years Biophix Nicotinamide has become the preferred choice among many dermatologists.*
Manufactured in a cGMP facility. Product is Made in the USA. Manufacturer is a Natural Products Association member, Organic Certified by ECOCERT, certified organic by CCOF, Food and Drug Administration Registered.
Suggested Usage: As an herbal dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Available in 500mg, 1000mg, and 1500mg. Search for Biophix Nicotinamide to see all options.
Biophix Nicotinamide is available in many variations. Such as Tablets, Capsules, Vegetarian Capsules and Liquid Serum. Search for Biophix Nicotinamide or click on the brand name on top of this page to see all available options.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 4.5 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 18, 2004
- Manufacturer : biophix
- ASIN : B07CVM329R
Best Sellers Rank:
#394,724 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #415 in Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
biophix NICOTINAMIDE & VITAMIN D-3
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.