$ 44 $49.99 Save $6.55 (13%)
& FREE Shipping.Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Action-Packed Battles – Players switch between melee and ranged attacks in battle against hordes of enemies and challenging bosses across a variety of open field maps
- Beautifully Desolate Open-World – The game joins together beautiful vistas and locations with no area loading. Environments contain a wealth of sub-events in addition to the main storyline.
- Masterfully Crafted Story and Characters – The game tells the story of androids and their ferocious battle to reclaim a machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful weapons known as machine lifeforms
- Elements of an RPG – Players will obtain a variety of weapon types, level up in battle, learn new combat skills, and customize a loadout that caters to their playstyle
- “Auto Mode” Available for Beginners – Novice players can elect “Auto Mode” for easy attacks and evasions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Invaders from another world attack without warning - unleashing the machine lifeforms. To break the deadlock, a new breed of android infantry is sent into the fray: the YoRHa squad. Highly-acclaimed and award-winning NieR:Automata is a fresh take on the action role-playing game (RPG) genre that gracefully blends mesmerising action with a captivating story.
The NieR:Automata Become As Gods Edition includes:
- The action-packed 3C3C1D119440927 DLC* which features 'Revealing Outfit' costume for 2B, 'Young Man’s Outfit' costume for 9S and 'Destroyer Outfit' costume for A2. After completing new sub-quests in this DLC, you can enjoy playing the game while wearing these costumes from NieR Replicant. Sub-quests take the form of three different battle challenges at three different colosseums.
*To enjoy this content you will need to have progressed a certain way into the main story of the game. There are also some scenes during the progression of the main game scenario in which this content cannot be accessed.
The NieR:Automata Become As Gods Edition also includes the following content:
- Machine Mask Accessory
- Grimoire Weiss Pod
- Cardboard Pod Skin
- Retro Grey Pod Skin
- Retro Red Pod Skin
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders. Now, a war between machines and androids rages on... A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world. Developed by an all-star team consisting of producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X / NIER), director YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NIER), character designer Akihiko Yoshida from CyDesignation, Inc. (FINAL FANTASY XIV / BRAVELY DEFAULT), game designer Takahisa Taura from PlatinumGames Inc. (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance), and composer Keiichi Okabe from MONACA, Inc. (TEKKEN / Drakengard 3 / NIER).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Almost immediately the game starts to subvert those expectations piece by piece, deconstructing and twisting in on itself until you've abandoned any notion of predictability.
The first thing that surprised me about the game was the consistent fluidity of the combat, and how the mechanics seem to hold up even as the game throws new ideas and situations at you. The basic controls and rhythm remain the same as the game forces the perspective of a top-down shooter, or a 2D platformer. These experimental shifts never require you to mentally adapt or use different controls. I've never seen a game transform itself so frequently and effortlessly.
The story is also in a league of its own, as it starts with a very simple premise yet expands into something far more transgressive and poignant. It conveys its themes in a very surreal, postmodern style that blends tragedy with dark, offbeat humor, even going so far as experimenting with the fundamental structure of video games itself. (Disclaimer: Do not stop playing once the credits roll. You've barely scratched the surface.)
This is one of those games that you will think about long after you finish it. I can't recommend it enough.
I did liked
The story, unique.
The opportunity to play different routes.
The chance to adjust difficulty.
I did not like
Not being able to save when there were not auto-saves, particularly in the Prologue when one is getting used to new controls and the changing screen.
Even when many people liked the 2D 3D change I found it disturbing
The map when traveling from one place to another.
The original controls, I changed them in the Customize.
A game that is not for everybody, combat in general is not difficult but quite repetitive.
If you stopped the game and you will not finish it but you are interested in philosophy, I recommend to read the story. One good article is http://twinfinite.net/2017/03/nier-automata-story-and-all-endings-explained/ , there are many more.
Most recent customer reviews
- Leveling that features new ways to customize character akilla along the way
- Massive...Read more