Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 135 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on May 27, 2014
I love being creative, and this is right up my alley. You can add your own photos, fade them out, and add as many sayings, words, and designs as you wish.

It just has one BIG problem, I would like more quotes, maybe something religious. Flowers.

Or a theme pack all related to one theme such as Christmas, Valentines, Mother's Day, 4th of July, Easter, Father's Day, and other holidays.

Great idea.
on August 12, 2014
This is a fun little app that offers a surprising range of editing abilities to the user. It needs to be clear that this is not Photoshop-level editing software -- you're mostly going to be able to add text, designs, gradients, etc. -- but if you're considering this app, that's probably not what you're looking for anyway.

This app is ideal for people who want to make meme-style inspirational quotations, dress up personal photos with elegant borders, create evite or digital greeting card designs, and achieve other relatively simple tasks that you still want to have come out looking nice. The font and graphics choices are much more sophisticated than what you usually get from editing apps like this.

I tested out making a Thanksgiving card and had great success with it. It printed well -- no major DPI issues -- plus I was pleased with the selection of icons available. Most major holidays have icon sets you can use, and plenty of more generic festive icons are also available if you want to come up with something completely of your own.

It could benefit from having a few more improvements, such as the ability to save drafts just as that and not completed images, but it should otherwise meet your needs. The target audience of Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook users will not be disappointed.
on May 17, 2014
I'm loving this app. I was able to make a get well "card" for my dad, and a picture of my dog for a friend that said she (the dog) missed her. I'm an artist and I find most of these types of apps simple, boring, and the results look childish...not with this app. The finished results always look high quality! I do have a couple complaints. There's no way to completely center things. In one of the how-to videos it's from the iPod app and it shows that the sliders to move stuff left, right, up, and down have percentages. The android app doesn't, so it's very hard to know if something is truly centered. I'd also like to center, right or left margin multiple items to each other. And it needs a duplicate (so the size and settings are the same), and flip (vertical or horizontal) option. The last complaint is that it says there's an update, but the app in the Amazon store hasn't gotten the update yet (like with lots of Amazon apps). Will re-rate at 5 stars when the centering problem is fixed. Great app!
on October 11, 2014
This is one of my go-to apps for mobile photo editing and design. It is a comprehensive editor that lets you add text, stamps, borders, filters and more! Unlike other products that make you purchase bundle packs to be able to do basic functions, Rhonna Designs is fully functional as soon as you download it. There are many affordable add-ons available, but they are a bonus instead of a requirement. I liked it so much I downloaded it for my Kindle Fire and my iPhone. I highly recommend this app.
on August 7, 2014
I purchased and uninstalled the Amazon marketplace update so the app said I had to download the Amazon app store to use. I've done this and still unable to start app, and get the same error mesaage. Way bummed because I bought a bunch of design packs.. Any advice would be useful but at this point... It was fun for a minute.
on June 10, 2014
I like the different things I have made with this app. Creative quotes & comes with a good set of fonts. The problem I have is that you cannot save a project & come back to it to edit. I have used this app mainly for the fonts & pre made sayings/stickers. I usually use this app in conjunction with another to get exactly what I want. I downloaded when it was free for the Kindle Fire...not sure I'd pay $1.99 for it.
on March 2, 2014
I do love this app. I love the designs, and fonts, and art that are included. I've gotten many compliments on what I've designed using this app. However, I wish there was some sort of save feature for when I'm in the middle of a design and have to take a break. Several times I've gotten up in the middle of a design and returned a few hours later and I have to start all over because the app went back to the crop screen. Other than that this app is amazing enough that I will keep using it despite that shortfall.
on May 21, 2015
I love this app! It is so easy to use and create pictures, quotes, edit photos, etc. They have a lot of packages that do not come with the actual app, and there are a ton of prompts for in app purchases. I had a ton of Google money to burn, so I went ahead and purchased the packs. If you follow the creator on Instagram, she releases new backgrounds that you can screenshot and use for your own designs every so often, and she encourages you to do so! :) It took a little getting used to, but it is so much nicer than so many other apps!
on May 25, 2014
This is a great app! I do wish your picture would save when you exit out of the app, but this app was definitely worth the money. Also, I don't like the fact that you have to pay for the app, and then you still don't have the full version (there are still some stickers and other things you can buy after you have bought the app itself). This app has a lot of motivational phrases and is a good use for individual scrapbook pages. (If you like this app, check out Lovely-Lovely Photos)

FIVE STARS!!!!!!