Nifty Large Appliance Rolling Tray - Red, Home Kitchen Counter Organizer, Integrated Rolling System, Non-Slip Pad Top for Coffee Maker, Stand Mixer, Blender, Toaster
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- APPLIANCE STORAGE: This appliance tray is built to store your coffee makers, stand mixer, blender, and other small countertop appliances directly on top of it. You will no longer have to lift or slide your appliances on the countertop.
- ROLLING TRAY: The integrated rolling system makes it easier when the tray and appliances are under an upper cabinet. Simply press the lever for the tray to move forward and back when you can’t utilize your kitchen appliances accordingly.
- KITCHEN ORGANIZER: The functional and hassle-free style with a red finish will fit perfectly into your kitchen at home or at the office. It takes up a small amount of counter space and will keep everything in one spot instead of cluttering cabinets.
- DIMENSIONS: This convenient home appliance tray has a non-slip mat pad to keep all your tools in place. The usable surface dimensions are 15” wide and 14” deep, with the overall unit dimensions of 16” in width and 14” deep.
- HIGH-QUALITY PRODUCT: Nifty Solutions will solve your kitchen dilemma’s with high-quality and practical products. Keeping design in mind for your home, this kitchen accessory is made to last, hard to break, and easy to clean.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Nifty Appliance Rolling Tray is a must have for your small kitchen appliances. Perfect for coffee makers, mixers, blenders, toasters and much more. No more lifting or sliding your appliances on the countertop. The tray has a patented integrated roller system that allows you to move the tray forward and backward. Simply press the lever in the front of tray to activate the roller system, move tray forward and back. Release lever to lock tray in place. The non-slip pad on top of tray keeps appliance in place.
Nifty Home Products was conceived in 1991 with founder Frank Tiemann’s first invention, the Nifty Turkey Lifter. Since that day, Nifty Home Products has been founded on the idea of solving everyday dilemmas with unique and innovative solutions. Since 1991 Nifty has marketed over 50 products, and now holds design and utility patents on all current products.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Falcon on April 8, 2018
By Victor Woodall on October 19, 2019
Reason 1: It can handle the weight better, rolls more smoothly.
2: It is only one piece, more like a trolley, so you can't knock it off its tracks.
3: The little lever on the front is pushed down when you want to roll it forward or backwards but locks the trolley in place once released, so when I grab the pot from the coffeemaker to refill my cup, it doesn't budge.
By DB on April 22, 2018
My only wish would be for them to have some other size options available.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on September 13, 2018
Je peux avancer et reculer mon robot en faisant attention à la balance intégrées (aux pattes) pour une fraction du prix d'un Thermoglisse!
Reviewed in Canada on October 22, 2019