Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 24, 2015
Not ever been disappointed with any of Nigella's recipes. I like that she is not a "chef" and very much an everyday cook, who not only likes to make meals, but also enjoys eating them. The price was good, after all cook books do get messy, and there is really no point in buying a new book if it ends up getting a bit messy cause you are actually using it while you are in the kitchen cooking.
2 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2017
I like the book itself. The issue I have is I tried to follow another reviewer and order the edition from original publisher so as to avoid incorrect measurement conversions. However, I THINK they are still in this edition as the measurements in a particular fave recipe of mine is quite different in book as in the show. I went with the show.
on March 8, 2005
What is really good about this cookbook is that recipes are simple and delicious. Looks quite obvious to say that about a cookbook, isn't it? The fact is that the ingredients can be purchased in any nearby supermarket (not the kind of gourmet specialties that can be obtained only in exotic far away oriental countries), the preparation is REALLY simple and not apparently simple like in other popular cookbooks we see around. Nigella is an intuitive cook. Her recipes are full of common sense and they are the kind of stuff that can be quickly and easily fixed everyday with excelent results. A great buy.
8 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2016
This woman can do no wrong. I cook and my family lives by her recipes. She IS a KITCHEN GODDESS,
One person found this helpful
on May 28, 2014
Love Love this cook book. She is so good. i loved making several things from this cook book. The Best
on September 20, 2017
fantastic.
One person found this helpful
on December 18, 2012
I never tire of reading about her way of expressing her love of cooking. This is the third book I have purchased and along with Jamie Oliver her books have become the ones I enjoy sitting and reading cover to cover.
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2002
I have made various recipies of Nigella's from the Cheese danish (bettter than bakery bought) to her lemon risotto and everything looked, tasted adn worked out perfectly for me. This book is no exception. The photographs are beautiful, true works of art, the recipies are exactly as those from her tv series.
Honestly, all the food she presents is impressive, yet not intimidating when it comes to actually making it. I love this book, and im sure anyone out there will be a fan of it as well.
13 people found this helpful
on October 7, 2013
Excellent and inspiring recipes, all of them exactly like you would expect from Nigella.
I think the pictures should appear bigger, taking advantage of the display's quality. Instead they appear very small, which is a shame, especially when it comes to food pictures.
2 people found this helpful
on June 9, 2014
The recipes are secondary to me. I enjoyed reading her descriptions of the recipes. The way Nigella constructs a sentence tickles my funny bone.