Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 26, 2016
Awesome reference material for star gazing, easy to use and understand. Make sure to use a red LED flashlight or red film cover over a regular flashlight so you can read it in the low light. Also, bring you reading glasses to see the small print, there is a LOT of info on this compact wheel.

See link below; Get one of these low costs Red LED flashlights to help keep your adjusted night vision in tact.

WAYLLSHINE® Zoomable Scalable CREE LED 3 Mode 200 Lumen 150 Yard Long Range Red Light Flashlight Red Hunting Light Tactical Flashlight Red Light Torch For Fishing Hunting & Detector
on November 5, 2017
Easy to use and much quicker IMO than an app on phone. I do not have to calibrate the GPS to use this, LOL
on September 3, 2017
Very reliable, no batteries or assembly required! Easily read in red light. I've not used it in cold weather yet but can see no reason it couldn't be set inside then handled with glove or mitten protected hands.
on March 4, 2014
Not a bad chart. Got my first telescope when I was 10. Great then and great now. Only 58! Use it a lot because I have forgotten a lot over the years. Its funny when I find it on the chart I say ,Oh , I knew that. Easy to use with instruction and hints printed right on it. But if you plan to use it for binocular viewing it does not show all or even a lot of the brightest "deep sky" objects So when you sweep the sky and jump up and down thinking you found a new star changes are it's not new.
on June 25, 2014
Recently got interested in night photography and shooting pictures of the Milky Way. Although there are apps for Android, and programs for the Mac to help you figure out what's in the sky when, this device is a lot faster and easier to use. In the time it would take me to just launch an app or a program, I can already have the information I need. And it doesn't need batteries!
on November 21, 2017
Handy for night sky viewing.
on August 3, 2017
Nice addition to my go bag!
on March 30, 2017
A great birthday present for my daughter.
on March 12, 2017
Great tool.
on May 13, 2013
Years ago I had one of these (early 70's). I gave it away. Just a few years ago I found a similar item in a local store - "similar" being the key word. It was worthless.

This item has excellent red light visibility, great mapping and includes constellations. Just watch which version you select. I selected the 30-40 degree version because I live in South Texas. We can't see several of the constellations/stars that can be viewed farther North. If you live in the North, select a different version (begins with 40 degrees, for example).

Great for just star viewing, spotting constellations or picking out what to view in better detail with a telescope.