Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 30, 2015
Bought it for my 90+ yr. old uncle who loves music and especially Xmas music.
on October 8, 2015
great voice, makes me believe I am in New Orleans for Christmas
on December 21, 2013
Great music, great voice, love the song choices. I will be definitely be looking for more recordings from Harry Connick Jr.
on December 25, 2013
Great follow up to his first Christmas album. Love his voice and his selection of songs. Great addition to my collection
on December 17, 2013
Love this music. That is why I bought the CD. I play it in my car as well as on my iPod.
on January 5, 2012
When i saw online raves about this album, I knew I had to purchase it (I try to get one new Christmas album a year). Well, that was unexpected. Scarcely anything I could recognize, not his usual style.
on December 13, 2012
I was in charge of music for a work Christmas party. This CD was an excellent addition to the array of music played.
on January 5, 2013
I was looking for a new Christmas CD. I have many Harry Connick Jr albums and knew that I would enjoy this Christmas CD. I like when the singer is only backed by the orchestra or a single piano and this CD fit that bill.
on November 18, 2014
Great Christmas Album!!!
on December 25, 2008
Harry Conick, Jr. has a wonderful Sinatra-ish voice. Overall, the cd is good, but a few less original Christmas songs and a few more traditional ones would make it even better.