Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on February 22, 2014
All I can add to all the other comments about these 9 seasons of Night Court, is, to say thanks for all the laughs they created.
Too bad, that shows like this one, are not produced anymore. Having said that, it is about time for me to watch the show again, starting with Season one. Just thinking about it makes me snicker already.
on February 4, 2017
I love Night Court, it's my one of my most favorite shows ever on television. The 9th and final season just didn't have the same level of comedy or meaningful plot lines that all the other seasons did. It's like there were completely different writers.
on May 31, 2017
OK NIGHT COURT FAN'S IF YOU LIKED THIS GOOD OLD TV SHOW THEN YOU SHOULD BUY THE LAST SEASON OF A GOOD OLD TV SHOW.AND I'AM HAPPY WITH MY ORDER,
on August 24, 2017
I absolutely love this series but it is way expensive if you order the whole set.
on February 9, 2014
Even in its last season, Night Court remained one of the best series ever. The entire cast, especially John Laroquette, remained superb to he end.
on May 23, 2017
Love Night Court during the week I watch it 7-9 and 11-12 on weekends I watch it
on July 6, 2017
Boy did this series end on a weird note; even for Night Court!
on September 1, 2013
It had been so long since I had seen these episodes that I forgot how touching it was to see the characters go off in different directions. Excellent finish to a great nine season run. Highly recommended.
on September 30, 2016
I bought the complete series and had no problems with the DVDs playing. Sound and video were great as was the show. Had a lot of laughs. I would recommend this show to anyone.
on January 17, 2017
Picture quality is great. No problems with any of the discs. The show is funny and I have completed purchasing the entire series.