Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2017
I saw this film as a child and was so taken with Mitchem's portrayal as the bad guy that I actually hated him for years after. I saw it again as an adult and found that I really enjoyed it, so much so that it has become one of my favorite films, and yes I even stopped hating Mitchum.
on April 24, 2017
Great classic creepy movie .. fast shipping
on March 14, 2017
awesome movie
on November 23, 2015
I grew up watching this movie, it terrifies me just as much now as it did then. Its absolutely perfect.
on August 19, 2014
One of my favorite movies, this beautiful restoration is a must-have for cinema fans. Tons of extras for anyone cinema inclined.
on July 24, 2014
The additional material here is above any I have ever seen. No matter what version of this movie you own, you must order this.
on February 11, 2015
great item, excellent shipping
on May 14, 2017
The movie is amazing. The only detail was that when we ordered it, it said that it had subtitles in Spanish, which it didnt.
on July 9, 2015
A wonderful presentation of one of the most imaginative and riveting films ever made! And with the extraordinary bonus of director Charles Laughton working with the cast, this is no less than a crowning achievement for Criterion's already outstanding offerings.
on November 30, 2014
I love this movie. I watched as a child and did not know the title. it had been over thirty years since I saw it on tv. Thank god for TMC and that is when I saw it again this pass summer. Also thank god for Amazon where you can order anything. So now I have my own classic copy.