Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on February 18, 2015
Cute
on May 26, 2013
Cute story with built in night light. My two year old grandson loves it! Have bought 2 more as gifts.
on January 15, 2009
Good book for night reading. Grandson likes the nightlight. I purchased this along with an Uncle Milton Moon in My Room for a present and it was a hit.
on June 18, 2007
The story is ABOUT the book. Like "My favorite book is about the moon" and it shows a realistic image of the book being carried by the little boy. I find it weird, sort of a mirror in a mirror in a mirror type of existential issue. The moon is cute and my daughter loves to make it light up. But I wish the plot was about the MOON not the book itself.
on January 15, 2009
We love this book,in fact we have had two. The light isn't very durable one push in and the batteries don't last long.
on August 30, 2008
This book helped my 2 year old sleep in his own bed in his own room in the dark. He's almost 4 and still loves it.
on July 22, 2008
That is the second time I buy this book and the light doesn't work. Very frustrating.
on June 5, 2010
This is 1 of our favorite books,the way the story winds down 2 bedtime,the light up moon is a confort 2 children who r not that fond of the dark.It last 4 or 5 mins.A very sturdy book.
on April 8, 2011
I have purchased used books for my son on amazon all the time. He loves to read so we have a vast collection of used books. And yes, I know that used books are not in perfect condition. But this book was awful. It looked like someone had vomited in a couple of pages and stuck them together. It was disgusting. Even my husband thought it was gross. I cannot believe someone would actually sell this book. There was crusty film all over the whole book. Seriously?! Gross!!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2009
(The moon in my room night light book) The book came to me unwrapped with a slight damage to the cover and the night light dont work.
shouldnt be!.