- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 3 inches ; 14.1 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: This item ships only within the U.S. excluding certain locales such as CA.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00027O1AQ
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: NOBG1
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #776,821 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Night Owl Tactical Series G1 Night Vision Binocular Goggles (1x)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact set of night-vision binoculars with comfortable head mount
- 1x magnification and 26mm objective lens; 455-foot viewing range
- Push button mounting flexibility with easy flip-up design
- Coated specifically for nighttime viewing to enhance image brightness
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Find your way and see clearly in the dark with these Night Owl Tactical Binocular Goggles. Get close with 1x magnification and a 1,742' field of view. Goggles feature a focus range of 9-1/2" and beyond, a built-in infrared illuminator, an automatic light protection sensor, head mount gear and a compact and lightweight design.
Night Owl's classic military-style night vision goggle system is designed for hands-free use with a head-mask. The hinged quick-release mount also allows the user to quickly flip the goggle up out of his field of view or to detach for use as a hand-held binocular. Designed for use while walking or operating a vehicle, the BG1 presents the user a non-magnified 1-to-1 image with a wide field of view. 1.4 F lenses improve depth perception beyond that provided by standard night vision viewers. And a light sensor automatically cuts power to prevent burning out the intensifier tubes in the event of exposure to a potentially damaging light source.
- Use with head-mount, flip up or detach completely
- Enhanced depth perception
- Wide field-of-view
- Bright-light protection circuit
- Close-up focusing
- Two better-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes
- Built-in columnated infrared illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Precision-machined aluminum housing and lens bodies
- Head-mount included
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens diameter: 20 mm
- Lens F#: 1.4
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity: 400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Interocular distance: 2.5 feet (6.4cm)
- Minimum focal distance: 9.5 feet (24cm)
- Angular Field of View: 30 degrees;
- Field of View at 200 ft.: 116 feet (61m / 35m)
- Dimensions: 5.25 by 4.85 by 2.1 inches (L x W x H)
- Complete system: 23 ounces
- Binocular only: 14.3 ounces
- Power Supply: requires (2) 1.5 volt Type-N batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage
- Infrared Illuminator, built-in
- Photo detector system for ambient light detection and auto power-down
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-8 of 9 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hope This helps
Let's move on to the goggles. The item is divided into two parts, one is the binocular part the other is the head strap.
The head strap sure looks scary (like something used in the movie SAW) but is easy to put on and adjust. You can adjust the circumference and then the tightness and comes with a chin strap to make it tighter. I have a big head - about 16 inches around, and it fits with a little more room for adjustment. Overall, it should fit almost anyone.
The worst thing I am afraid of the goggle part is the two buttons, these buttons seem like they will be stuck if press to hard, so don't press to hard!
The feel of this item is not the best; it still feels like it's cheap but all I can say right now is it works.
I tried it outdoors at night, ultra pitch dark and it gives a good image. I say the clarity is 8 out of 10. Maybe I could have some better focusing, but I tried and tried and that was the best I can come up with.
For 557 dollars it provides an adquedate use for night vision; I'm sure they are many out there that are even clearer, but you will have to pay an even bigger price.
I'll try to update on this product as time passes.