Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Night Owl Wireless Home Security Camera System with 4 AC Powered 1080p HD Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Digital IP Cameras with Night Vision (Expandable up to a Total of 8 Wireless Devices), 1 TB Hard Drive
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AC POWERED WIRELESS IP CAMERAS: Move the cameras as your coverage needs change
- OUTDOOR SECURITY CAMERAS: These wireless IP cameras are for indoor and outdoor use
- SECURE WIRELESS NETWORK: System has built-in Wi-Fi with 300 ft. wireless range
- 2-WAY AUDIO ENABLED: Use our free App to hear events and speak through your cameras
- FREE REMOTE VIEWING: View, access and playback your security recordings from anywhere in the world and receive real-time alerts to your Smart Device with no monthly fees
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Want the convenience of wireless without having to worry about changing or recharging batteries? Introducing Night Owl’s Wireless 1080p HD Home Security Camera System. Our premier wireless solution is sure to satisfy those customers craving fewer cables, easier setup and superior quality images. These cameras wirelessly connect to your NVR, making setup a breeze. With its own built-in Wi-Fi, you will not have to rely on a 3rd party Internet connection. You can easily live view and access recordings from a TV or monitor via HDMI. An Internet connection is only required for remote viewing on a computer, Smartphone or Tablet. To bring your security experience to the next level, each camera includes 2-way audio so you can record sound and speak through the cameras. As if that wasn’t enough, these cameras also have our Dual Sensor Technology which reduces false alerts to your Smart Device by up to 90%. If you need additional coverage, the NVR can hold up to a total of 8 wireless devices, including our 1080p HD Smart Video Doorbell. With 24/7 support, pre-record and absolutely no monthly fees, Night Owl will be here for you every step of the way.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Camera installation was easy and the cameras themselves are great. Software interface on the NO box is primitive at best but still works snd getting cameras recognized and set up was easy enuf.
In-home access to the NO box is ok. It records “events” and playback thru it’s primitive interface works when directly accessing the box. The mobile app allows decent real time access and viewing from all cameras together or individually and it usually connects to the box - except when it frustratingly doesn’t. But it all ends there.
The app and remote access to RECORDED EVENTS is a HUGE disaster. It is nearly 100% impossible to ever remotely watch or download a recorded video. When it does all you get are weird choppy video segments that mostly drive one crazy. In short there really is NO remote access to recorded video events, which makes the NO utterly USELESS!!!!!
In the home itself it is the same tortured useless process if you want to use the mobile app to review any real time alert and resulting recording.
It is insulting to pay so much for the hardware and to have it be controlled by total crap software. For the record, I am a sophisticated and expert digital guy - I speak from this perspective here. In this day and age there is NO EXCUSE to get 1990s results from 2020 hardware and software- NONE!
Stay away from NO if you require any security capabilities either in real time in the home or remotely. IT FAILS MISERABLY AND TOTALLY.