- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by XCEL Industries when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code NIGHTPRO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Night Provision™ USB Rear Micro Bike Light Rechargeable LED 100% Lifetime Warranty NIPRO RED (1 Pack)
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ WIN - WIN SITUATION: Night Provision™ Lifetime Warranty Guarantee. A 100% no hassle, no questions asked, money back guarantee for a lifetime. We are so confident and serious about our products that we can back the NIPRO RED with a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee
- ✔ KEEP YOUR BIKE LOOKING CLEAN & ULTRA LIGHT: Design for the minimalist Conscious; this light weighs in at 1.07oz which is the brightest rechargeable bike light at this weight. Keep your bike looking clutter free with this simple clean setup.
- ✔ SAVE MONEY OVER TIME: Micro USB rechargeable. Save money and never buy another battery again. Charge quickly at any USB outlet.
- ✔ RELIABILITY KEEPS YOU ON THE ROAD: Water proof aircraft grade aluminum & rubber seals allows for protection from shocks, drops, and rainy days.
- ✔ SAVE TIME & FRUSTRATION: No tools required. Strap on anywhere in seconds and remove in seconds. Universal Fit For anything you can think of; Bicycles, Strollers, Dog leash, Hats, Helmets, Backpacks, Bags.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||1.6 x 3.6 x 7.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.2 pounds|
No more runs to the store to buy expensive wasteful batteries. Charge conveniently with any usb device. It takes only 2.5hrs for a single full charge. Now with a click of the button, let the drivers behind you be cautious of your existence in the dark. This tiny, yet power rear tail light consists of 3 modes: High, Low, and Strobe. Aluminum alloy casing to increase impact resistance of the light. There are 3 different sizes strapping allowing users to strap on variety of places. A rubber gasket is installed in the casing to ensure it is water resistant, so users can use it in the rain. 100% Safety improvement; This high-powered lighting output will increase your visibility to the vehicles surround you in the dark. 100% Versatile; this light can be strapped on your helmet, your backpack, your bike, your stroller, boats, and your pet's collar. Be creative and strap it on anywhere. 100% No Question Asked Satisfaction guarantee or money back. 100% Lifetime warranty. Changed Mind? Dislike? Not Perfect? No problem, we will replace another one for you for Free while supplies last. Still not satisfied? We will refund you 100% to ensure your satisfied no matter what the circumstance is.
Size: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionNight ProVisionTM Lifetime Warranty Guarantee | 100% Lifetime No Question Asked Money Back or Replacement Guarantee
Top customer reviews
To charge the light, you simply unscrew it from the dock that you can leave on the bike. That makes it easy to remove and charge without busting the rubber band that hold it onto the bikes. We've been using these for about a month now and have no complaints.
Beware, that some of the devices been updated and behave a little different than older versions of this product. We originally thought that we had a couple "dud" when we bought these, but later discovered they they would only turn on by holding the button on for a few seconds. The others didn't require that.
It is bright, comes off and on in seconds, and seems to be waterproof (lasted well at least one 30 min commute in the rain). The battery lasted me for a two weeks of 30 minute commutes.
It is a very good value for the $13 I paid for it.
Note that I use it in addition to another light because when it gets discharged I don't have a prior warning of low power.
The only suggestion would be to have the mounting rubber thicker on one side than the other, that way you could cant the light up or down depending on the seat post angle.
Most recent customer reviews
l love it