- Save 15% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by The Victoria Chart Company LLC. Enter code VCHART15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Good Night, Sleep Tight Reward Chart - The Ultimate Sleep Chart for Children (2yrs+)
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A reward chart to create the perfect bedtime routine for your child. The sleep chart can be a helpful reminder of routine for both parent and child at bedtime and in the morning. It provides a step by step routine with tips and guidelines to help you give your child a healthy nights sleep.
- Gold star stickers reward the pre-bedtime routine such as putting on pyjamas, brushing teeth, reading bedtime book and getting into bed. Stickers maybe used more than once if handled with care.
- In the morning smiley face stickers reward the successfully accomplished night sleep for such things as staying in own bed, not calling out and falling asleep naturally. Stickers maybe used more than once if handled with care.
- Supportive tips and guidelines are included to help you get the best result from your chart. Developed in partnership with Sleep Coach, Rebecca Michi.
- Award winning chart- National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Honors. Winner of the 2013 National Parenting Publications Award (NAPPA) - recognized for its support to parents wanting to create a healthy bedtime routine for their children.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
First off, the categories that are represented may not be applicable to your child. Mine did not need help with "I've had a small bedtime drink," or "I've read a book." And the ones, "I stayed in my bed all night" and "I stayed in my bed until it was time to get up" seemed to be redundant. Considering there are only 9 categories, we've already lost some usefulness for this item.
Second, the claim that these stickers are reusable is a sham. If they were, why is the company offering more sheets of them? They may stick a couple times but these won't work for any extended use.
Third, the five-day-week is sort of ridiculous. Do you think these procedures should only be adhered to on weekdays? Splitting weeks up into 5-day segments gets just confusing. It should be 7-days, simply put.
Fourth, the graphics are terrible. For this price I want professional illustrations, not some goofy, poorly drawn pictures. Yes, this may be an aesthetic issue, but for $15 this chart should blow me away.
In the end I took a chance with this thing and felt it wasn't worth it. They are making a killing on it: it's a laminated piece of paper that we're paying $15 for! It's not like there's a lot of R&D that goes into this. I was a sucker just like the rest of you, hoping that this would solve some issues and the $15 was a price I was willing to pay for that dream.
Instead, I would just make my own chart and buy some stickers.Read more ›
The only thing i would change is to have 7 days and to have a space for your own activites, i.e. prayer, shower, tiddy up, or whatever you do at your own home.
1. The stickers lose their adhesiveness after a few weeks. They do provide an extra set of stars and smiley faces. Maybe a static cling decal would have been a better option.
2. There are only 5 days on the chart. It's a small complaint, but it's easier to set a weekly reward if the chart were 7 days.
The actual goals were exactly what I was looking for but my son and I just discuss at bed time how he did the night before and have foregone the sticker portion.
What worked better for our son was a book called "The Pillow Fairy." This book definitely got him out of our bed and into his own!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My 3 yr old loved having the opportunity to put stickers up when she did good, I just wish they were easy to remove or gave additional copies because its only good for a week.Published 7 months ago by Naomi Randolph
I was desperate to get my son to sleep by himself. This has helped, but I think it's over priced. Honestly, with a bit of time & effort you can make this chart at home for half the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Silvia C Hidalgo
I recommend this chart for all parents facing sleep issues with their kids. really cute and it worked for us.Published 10 months ago by E. Anderson
This works so well. My daughter reverted when her brother arrived. This helped her get back on track.Published 12 months ago by Grohall Family
My daughter absolutely loves this clock and so do we!!! Before the tot clock, our daughter hated bedtime and it was such a struggle every night to get her to bed. Read morePublished 12 months ago by anty87
We have tried everything to get our 4 year old to sleep in her own bed and have had absolutely no luck at all until this product. Read morePublished 12 months ago by mdr