Night Sports Light-Up Golf Balls (3-Pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.78 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light Up Golf Ball
- Bright LED light stays active for 8 minutes upon impact, re-triggers with each hit so you can always finish your game
- Official Size and Weight
- Patented After Glow Technology
- Ideal for Golf Tournements
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This patented technology has revolutionized the golf industry. Night Sports Light-up LED Golf Ball provides the high performance aerodynamics, control, accuracy, feel and distance you expect from a professional quality ball.3 Pack contains: Red/Green/Blue. White NOT included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. First couple of times I played, I noticed that these balls are very hard. Unless you hit the sweet spot dead on, you can feel it in your hands.
2. At about $6 per ball, they are much more expensive than Pro-V's. Yes, they light up and allow you to play couple more holes, but if you slice and can't find your ball, you just lost the most expensive ball in your bag.
3. I only used the balls couple of times (bought the balls back in January '14, and now it's June '14), and one of them (I only used one the last time I played) is already running out of battery. I'm very disappointed.
4. You can get them cheaper if your local proshop carries them. I saw similar/identical balls being sold at several of the proshops near my house, and they were all about $5 or less per ball. I know one place that gives it away when you sign up for early morning or night tee time.
So to sum it up, the balls work, but for about $6/ball, it's not a great deal. Balls don't feel good when you play, and finally they don't last very long.
They were hard to light up, took brutal force, Literally had to put the ball on the ground, and hit it with my Driver as hard as I could into the ground. Ball didnt stay lit very long either, Had to rush after each shot, and they got worse as the round went on.
All in all, they are what they claim to be and VERY effective in low light or if you play "glow ball" tourneys. I HIGHLY recommend them for these types of events, but they're unforgiving otherwise. Very cool though!
** UPDATE **
I finally got a chance to really play with these last night. They're terrible. You might as well tie a light-stick to a rock and hit that. After hitting with my driver I thought it would break my club head. My friend actually broke her 3-wood head right off the shaft. Yeah, it was an older club, but the point stands.
I hit my next drive with my hybrid 2-iron instead. I hit very solid. Too solid. In fact, I shattered the ball. Let me make that clear to you. I didn't crack the ball. I didn't break the ball. I SHATTERED the ball... destroyed it. It went *POOF*, gone! So I pulled out another and hit that one. It made it through the hole without dying, but I doubt it will be able to make it through even a 9-hole round.
No compression whatsoever. If you can drive 250+ yards, expect to lose 75-100 yards per drive. Same goes for irons. Whatever you'd normally hit for the distance, move up a club or two and hope to get there.
The ball's dynamics are pure crap. There is no balance in the ball whatsoever. If you get spin on the ball, you can actually watch it corkscrew through the air.
** FINAL ASSESSMENT **
As I said earlier, these balls do what they claim to do. They light up VERY nicely. It's very bright and visible. But to call it a golf ball is a bit of a stretch. It has the look and feel of a golf ball, but the comparison ends at club contact. You're just as well off pulling the ball off your trailer hitch and hitting that instead.
Seriously overpriced for a 3-pack of balls that just light up considering that you probably won't get a full round of golf out of an entire sleeve of balls. Great novelty item, but that's about it.
On a scale of MEH to DAYUM, I give these balls a resounding MEH.
Most recent customer reviews
I cant even get a refund because I cant find the balls to return them.