Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on July 14, 2014
Like several reviewers before me have mentioned, I would not use this mattress by itself. In fact, I tried once. I set the "mattress" right on my wood frame, and I could feel the boards in my back. I would not recommend this to be used alone like a normal mattress-- I would suggest using it like any other foam topper. I currently have this sitting on top of my mattress, and I've never slept better! I would give it 5 stars for comfort, but I subtracted 1 due to what I consider an incorrect label of "mattress." (I think it should be called a "mattress topper." -- The entire reason I bought this was to replace my spring mattress. Instead, I found myself with yet another foam topper.)
on February 13, 2015
We are so impressed with the quality of this mattress. My husband and I own a REM Sleep 12" memory foam mattress and wanted something similar for our sons bed. This is a winner, but don't make the same mistake we did, buy the waterproof cover! Once pee pee seeps into the mattress it's ruined and you'll have to buy another. Spend the extra $25 on a quality cover and it'll last forever! Also, be aware that this must be on something perfectly flat. We cut a piece of plywood and sandwiched it between the box spring and the mattress. It makes all the difference in the world.
on January 31, 2013
Ordered these mattresses for my kid's bunkbed. The mattresses have little to no smell when unwrapped! The outer cover is soft and a bonus is the fact it is removable AND washable! The mattress is firm, but very comfortable. Great value!
on September 28, 2015
I sleep on a tempurpedic..couldn't afford 2 tempurpedic our girls so after much research we got 2 of these beds. Well they are very comfortable...I was asleep before my little ones while laying in bed reading books. No worries about comfort...this bed is fantastic. You won't be disappointed.

It was delivered on time and after normal airing (the smell was not bad) out the bed was ready to sleep on in no time. I covered with a allergen dust mite cover because my kids have allergies and they were ready to rest peacefully. My 2 yr old stop waking up climbing in our bed in the middle of the night. That alone made it worth the price. Love it.
on September 23, 2012
We searched high and low for the perfect mattress for our 4-year-old son. I selected this item mainly because we have an asthmatic child in the house and I didn't want to introduce any more odors or chemicals than necessary.

When we received the mattress, I slit open the bag, stuck my head in and took a big whiff. I smelled nothing; no odor or chemical smells whatsoever. The mattress unrolled perfectly and within hours my son was able to sleep on it.

I've asked my son what he thinks of it and he says he loves it and it's very comfortable.

I couldn't be more pleased. I will definitely buy more of these in the future for our other kids.
on January 25, 2013
I was looking for a decent mattress at a reasonable price for my son's room. This fits the bill. Had a delivery issue and the company made absolutely sure I was more than satisfied. I bought two more after this one. Note: If you're looking for a top of the line memory foam mattress this isnt it. Its only 6 inches thick.. you're going to need 10 or 12. But its comfy, reasonable & worth it to me!
on October 25, 2016
Bought this mattress for my 5yr daughter and she absolutely loves it! It is a very nice mattress and is exactly as describe... Used for a top bunk.
on May 21, 2015
This is one of the most comfortable mattresses. I was scared to buy on online without being able to see or feel it first....but I'm very happy with it and so is my son. It's softer than I expected. It fits his bunk bed perfectly and he couldn't be happier!
on July 26, 2013
Fast shipping. Mattress did not have any noticable smell. Very comfortable. ONly problem is I ordered "full size" for a "full size" sofa bed, but this mattress is too big to fold into the couch. Should have paid more attention to the dimensions. Still works fine laying it on top of the sofa bed mattress.
on August 7, 2013
I ordered the twin size. It is perfect for my 6 and 7 year olds. We have bunk beds. It is so cozy I now want one in king size. The price is amazing for such a good product.