|Assembled Height||19 inches|
|Assembled Width||80 inches|
|Assembled Length||60 inches|
Night Therapy 10 Inch Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress & Bi-Fold Box Spring Set - Queen
- Mattresses consists of 10 inches of deep luxury: 3 inches of memory foam, 3 inches of pressure-relieving Comfort Foam, 4 inches of High-Density Base Support Foam
- Ultra-conforming, Pressure Relief memory foam suspends you in pure comfort
- Bi-Fold® Box Spring Foundation is made from heavy gauge metal featuring maximum edge firmness
- No assembly required- remove the items from box and lay your mattress on top of the box spring
- 10-year limited warranty for mattress & 5-year limited warranty for box spring
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 10 Inch Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress & Bi-Fold Box Spring Set features everything you need for a better night’s sleep. The Pressure Relief Mattress conforms to your body and provides customized level of support while you sleep. Pair the mattress with the Bi-Fold Box Spring, an innovative folding mattress foundation designed for easy mobility and use. The box spring offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring but is made with heavy gauge steel for longer-lasting durability. No assembly required- simply open up the boxes to set up the mattress and box spring in no time. Improve the quality of your sleep with our 10 Inch Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress & Bi-Fold Box Spring Set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first couple nights my wife and I slept on this bed, it felt very firm and my wife did not like it. After a couple weeks to get used to it, we both like it. After sleeping on it for over a month, our backs feel great! We both have back problems and this provides great support.
My advise to anyone getting this bed, it may feel very firm the first week or so. Take a couple weeks of sleeping on it for your body to get used to it. We are sleeping great and are very comfortable on it. My back feels better than it has in years!