Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 12, 2018
Love Imagine Dragons. So many good songs. This CD came with free digital download so I put it on my usb stick in my car. Also it automatically attached to my amazon music account so I can now simply say, “Alexa play Imagine Dragons”, and I get to listen to all the songs so easily!
on November 16, 2017
This has a lot of religious references but I can't pin this group into the religious rock category. Great toons. They bounce from rock to "boy band" and back. Very odd. I wonder what their like in concert.
on November 14, 2013
Like the other comments, the one star is for the poor mastering of the album and not for the songs or the artist. The mastering sounds horrible, as if I'm in a night club with massive distortion. I can't even hear the vocal.
on March 18, 2014
First I want to say that the lyrics and the melodies of this album is fantastic and thus I love this album. I have listened to some phenomenally mastered albums and some that were not. I have to say this is one of the worst acoutsically engineered albums I have ever listened to. I am aware that the engineer intentionally mastered this album this way. The execution of his creative direction horribly miss the mark and the result is an album that will never reach the pinnacle of music nirvana. What a shame.

Bottom line - I have to agree with all of the other 1-star rated reviews, it's just BAD. Acoustically speaking, the fidelity from the old lacquered cylinder recordings has better resolution and detail than this album. As one reviewer said, "it hurts my ears" straining to enjoy what could otherwise been a phenomenal album. Advice to Imagine Dragon - re-release this album with another producer/engineer.
on September 21, 2013
I had heard a couple of their songs on the radio, but really "discovered" IMAGINE DRAGONS, on PBS one random night. I hesitated to buy "Night Visions" because of poor reviews on the quality of recording. I went ahead and purchased since I am far from an audiophile. Man. These guys should sue their producer. This album sounds like it was recorded under a pillow. I LOVE their music, and was thoroughly impressed with their performance and sound on PBS. But they sounded better on my 20-year-old television than on this CD.... That is just wrong. I am so sorry to say it, but I am returning this CD.
on October 18, 2017
I got this for my fiance who absolutely loves Imagine Dragons. Unfortunately I lost the CD a couple years ago along with the other Imagine Dragons album we have. This CD definitely saw a lot of use!
on September 15, 2017
These guys made it with this album after years of hard work. An excellent piece of work. Must have album in your collection if you are into alternative rock.
on March 23, 2014
The rating has nothing to do with the the artist or the songs, but wirh the sound quality of the
CD. The bass sound is distorted and annoying...most specifically, the song
"Radiation". Its possible, I guess that the particular CD that I received came from a
bad batch. Whatever the case, I cannor stand to listen to this CD anymore and so this CD has become worthless. I wonder if any other Amazon cutomer has experienced the same disappointment..?

"
on October 27, 2013
I'd give this 3 and a half if I had the option. Since the songs on the album that I enjoy are REALLY GOOD, I'm bumping up to a four. This is not a band that you can define. They are up, down, and all around in their sound and mood. Their songs you hear on the radio are all awesome - Radioactive, It's Time, & Demons. Also excellent in my book are Bleeding Out & Rocks. Someone here compared a song or two to sounding like they're off The Lion King soundtrack, and I can totally see where that opinion comes from. A couple of tracks are too far out in left field for my taste, but for the most part it's a good album. What I most wanted to impart here is that to me, the sound quality thing that some people have poo-pooed is a non-issue for me. I wouldn't NOT buy this album if it's the only thing holding you back.
on May 4, 2013
I sought this band/album out after repeatedly hearing "Radioactive" on at least two of decent & available "commercial" stations, and finding myself curiously hoping to hear it again. Not that I ever want to have to actively succumb to FM. Found (t)hem on amazon, listened to the 10 second clips and really wasn't sold on the rest of the songs. Old school as I am, I do have to buy CD's of artists "new" to me that grab my interest for some reason. Been burned a few times, but most often am surprised by overall content. I do have to say that the clips here do not at all properly represent what is available on this album. No, I didn't know the "hit", to be honest didn't know they had one prior to the one I got hooked by. Not all so dark as no. 1 track, but it's all a good listen. Almost "all over", but the spectrum is rather enjoyable. Well worth buying the entire album. Great work! I'll be following this band from here on out.