Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Nighthawk Plug-in Carbon Monoxide & Explosive Gas ..." and save 28% off the $65.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Nighthawk Plug-in Carbon Monoxide & Explosive Gas Alarm with Digital Display KN-COEG-3
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Sounder Alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Digital Display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak Level Memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/Reset Button - Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Three convenient mounting options
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Plug-In Explosive Gas and Carbon Monoxide Detector with Battery Backup
The Kidde KN-COEG-3 AC powered, plug-in CO and explosive gas alarm protects you and your family from 2 deadly threats. The KN-COEG-3 includes 9-Volt battery back up that provides protection during a power outage, when AC-only units can not provide protection. By pressing the Peak Level Button you can see the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged. The continuous digital display shows you the level of carbon monoxide (if any) the unit is sensing as well as if gas is present. The gas sensor is a metal oxide sensor designed to detect natural gas (methane) or propane.
Carbon monoxide and gas detector plugs directly into wall outlet
Digital display updates CO level in PPM every 15 seconds
Loud 85 dBA pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem