Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nighthawk AC Plug-in Operated Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display KN-COPP-3, White
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Peak Level Button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test Button Functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- NOTE: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Digital Display and 9-Volt Backup
The digital readout of the Kidde Plug-In Digital Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 9-Volt Backup continuously displays carbon monoxide levels from 30 to 999 parts per million (PPM) and will sound an 85 dB alarm when dangerous levels are reached. The carbon monoxide level sensed is continuously displayed and updated every 15 seconds, and the peak level memory shows the highest level of carbon monoxide present since the last time the unit was reset or unplugged. Protection continues during power outages thanks to a 9-volt battery backup.
Digital display updates CO level in PPM every 15 seconds.
Test/reset button to check for proper operation and reset the unit.
9V battery backup for protection even during power outages.