Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(5 star). See all 61 reviews
on December 5, 2015
The highlight album of their career! BUY IT
on January 25, 2016
I'm happy thanks very much
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I love Aiden! Love them. This cd came with a free auto rip which was a nice bonus. It also came with an extra dvd from victory record which was nice. Case was great, nice condition.
on April 27, 2015
2 thumbs up
on December 23, 2014
Very good cd
on June 4, 2007
They know how to play at a live show and they know how to rock the fans, leaving them wanting more. If you're going to sell this item 'used and new' you might as well get your money's worth (unless, of course, the disc is scratched). The album explains the horrors of their lives and tells kids going throught the same thing that they're not alone and that they shouldn't be. If you ever talk to wiL Francis(the frontman) i envy you. But if you do you will see his kind heart and even though bad memories drain from it in what some people would call horrific screamo songs, there is a meaning to it. And you should give it a chance. If not, go listen to Brittney Spears and consider yourself emo because you cry over the fact that she shaved her head. If you like Aiden, you're my new best friend. I say thank you on their behalf because if you went to one of their shows they, too, would thank you. From the bottom of their hearts because they only want to be doing what they're doing now.
on October 18, 2005
Okay. First I'll say that Aiden may not have the same sound as they used to, but they're still amazing. I've listened to this CD over and over and I never get sick of it.

1. Knife Blood Nightmare 4.5/5
2. Last Sunrise 5/5
3. Die Romantic 5/5 - Deff. a favorite
4. Genetic Design for Dying 4/5
5. Breathless 5/5
6. Unbreakable (I.J.M.A.) 6/5 * My Favorite.
7. It's Cold Tonight 5/5
8. Enjoy the View 4/5
9. Goodbye We're Falling Fast 5/5
10. This City Is Far from Here 4/5
11. See You In Hell... 5/5

Every song is great. Every song could be five+ stars, but some I like better then others. I love everything about the vocals, guitar, bass, drums, lyrics, etc. Deff. a must for MCR fans because, well, they really do sound a bit like them, I guess. Anyway, highly recommended IMO.
on May 4, 2006
that is where the band got the idea for the name. that kind of tells you these guys are relatively new and young in the music game. i saw these guys live with H-I-M on May 2nd. i had heard their stuff on myspace and thought they would suck. as they were preparing i was even preparing myself for a horrible performance and show from them. i did not like the music i heard at all. once the music did hit LIVE, these guys rocked. wil is such an incredible performer. the things he does on stage is amazing. he looks like a fan of the music that is on stage head banging and dancing to the tunes. i have not seen a person so into the act as wil, the lead singer. so their get up is a bit corny and cheesy, but you know what, it works for them. every song was amazing LIVE, and after watching the high energy performance given by aiden, the next day i picked up this album. it is incredible, and i can honestly say the only reason i appriciate the album is because of their LIVE performance. they sound of aiden is very pop-like and catchy. if i had to compare them or make any close resemblence i would say this. think the pop-punk catchiness of Misfits, blended with the look of My Chemical Romance, the angst and strength of Atreyu, and maybe a little dab of Cradle of Filth hints. don't bash me, Aiden sounds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE ANYTHING i just mentioned. but if you were to mix all those bands together, out would come aiden. i cannot make a suggestion based on anything else you've heard before because this is pop music, but it's punk intented, yet it's gothic written, and metalcore inspired.
on November 1, 2005
If you don't like this kind of "horror rock" music, then you aren't going to like this CD. But if you like bands like My Chemical Romance, Alkaline Trio, Atreyu, or HIM, then this album will rock your world. I think it's much better produced then Our Gang's Dark Oath, which makes it less of a punk album, but better sounding.

A lot of people complain that every song sounds the same and has the word 'nightmare' somewhere in the lyrics, but every song on this album has a nighmarish theme of violent love songs.

Knife Blood Nightmare will be your favorite song of all time. Period. All the other songs are good too, but the first track makes the whole album and you will never get tired of it.

If I had anything to complain about, it's that the album is a bit short.

So, if you dig this kind of music, then this CD is one of the best of the genre.
on June 13, 2006
I recentley saw the Aiden and HIM concert in Chicago. I had loved the band HIM for two years and just couldn't wait. Althought my teenage heart did beat for Ville Valo, Aiden stole the show. The music cranked and the band had thousands of people cramming in so close together, all sweating buckets, but happy doing so. I had heard the singles "Die Romantic" and "The Last Sunrise", but they weren't my favorites on the cd. I personally liked "Goodbye Were Falling Fast" and can't wait to see a video for it. All the same, Aiden seems to have jumped on the "slit your wrists and die in the arms of your lover" bandwagon, and I enjoy every moment of it. The screaming and screaching with beautifully dark lyrics puts me to bed every night. I am also very glad I met the band before listening to the cd. I got to talk to wiL for a couple of minutes, honestley the nicest man I have EVER met, and he talked to me about the album and life in general. ALl of those lyrics are written form their hearts, they pour their souls into their work and give so much for their fans. I would have a hard time giving this cd anything other than a five.