Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 22, 2017
I love this shirt, the material it super soft! The only reason I gave it four stars is because it is a little short and it does stretch out after you wear it through out the day a little bit other than that I love it! I would recommend to any Nightmare Before Christmas lover!
on December 22, 2016
The size was perfect to wear lounging around. 5 ft 11 inches torso. Wt about 250 lbs. I wear 2 X. The material is soft and roomy and long enough to wear with my flannel pants.
on October 4, 2015
Neat Halloween shirt. Bought it for Disney Halloween parade for my husbands costume. Faces are well done, Jack Skellington style and match the pants we got him for a costume
One person found this helpful
on April 6, 2018
A gift
on October 18, 2017
Cute and wonderful colors.
on September 13, 2017
Wonderful shirt! My daughter loves it!
on May 26, 2017
This shirt is awesome!!! I love all of Jack's faces!!!
on November 6, 2012
Okay so I am a huge NMBC fan and I have had several Jack shirts over the years but I have to say that this is by far the kewlest! Well made material and I love the charcoal color! I have worn it ONE time and had lots of compliments and everyone asking where do they get one.
One person found this helpful
on July 16, 2017
This shirt is great! Fits well and is buttery soft
on March 3, 2017
Awesome!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.