- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Ten Speed Press (August 1, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898152925
- ISBN-13: 978-0898152920
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,418,089 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nightmare Help: A Guide for Parents and Teachers Paperback – August 1, 1989
Books for teachers & leaders
New titles designed to help engage your students & develop your teaching skills.
Top Customer Reviews
It includes two of the most thoughtfully profound and literarily expressed sentences I've come across in years; ". . . our projections are the limitation of our understanding. ... [W]e each have our own answers, it is just a question of how to get at them." and they're back-to-back.
But the book unequivocally clarifies that interpreting a nightmare's meaning is not necessary to getting relief.
Instead, relief can often, in the writer's observational experience, be obtained through a describe-and-share process whereby the analysand visual re-creates his dream and the "guide" helps him describe and elucidate it.