- File Size: 695 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: John Joseph Adams (February 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: February 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CE3BIVA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,820,085 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Nightmare Magazine, Issue 42 (March 2016) Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?