Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 3, 2014
I have to say I was Miss. Krueger and i looked good! ;) I was afraid my costume wouldn't fit and I would have to purchase one last minute, good thing it worked out. I am a size 16 and it fit just as I expected it to fit. It was not too tight or too loose but if I was a size 18 I think it would have fit perfect. The only negative was that the hat was a little pushed in from the top but I was about to fix it and well it wasn't a big deal. Overall I was happy with the costume.

Product was delivered a day early via USPS (Regular Mail)
on November 8, 2014
I'm a size 14 and I thought this ran a little big. I had to take it in around the arms and waist. It is longer than expected but I read other reviews that said that so I was prepared for that. I pinned it up with safety pins. I don't reccomend sewing it where it needs to be because it will look goofy trying to match the stripes but safety pins seemed to work. It was warm and toasty and easy enough to take it and it made for a really cute costume. The hat is a little big, too, as other reviews stated.
on October 29, 2015
I just got my costume today, and I love it :)
I ordered the Plus Size because I was afraid the Large would be too small and I am glad I did! The package says it's a 14-16 size and that is true! Fits well and if you pull the neck line to your shoulders it's cute, and makes it linger :)
The glove is decent quality for a Halloween costume and the hat was a little dented but the material of the hat is easy to put back into place...it fits a little loose but if you have volume to your hair it won't be a problem. So excited to wear it to a party this Halloween! I'm Freddy and my man is Jason ;)
Happy Halloween!
on January 20, 2016
I was nervous ordering online but from what all the reviews said I decides to give it a shot! It fit exactly like I imagined except the tears in the chest area were a little too big and I have a very big chest lol so I decided to wear a tank top underneath. I didn't wear the hat because of how I styled my hair but I did try it on and it fit perfectly ... The claw glove was a huge hit at our Halloween party and almost eveeyone was trying it on and playing with it. Shipping was fast and came earlier than expected which was so nice!
on November 5, 2017
It is okay. The hand is great but the dress is bulky and big. Also the hat was too large.
on August 1, 2016
I received rave reviews on this costume. The dress fit great for a 1x. I was bigger (3x) so I wore jeans under it to make it more like a long sweater versus a dress. I have now lost some weight, so I can wear it as a dress now if I choose. The glove is quality made. I thought it would be cheesy, it was a nice glove. The hat, better than anything I've ever seen at a halloween store.

The kit/costume is well worth the money.
on April 27, 2017
This is very short. I couldn't wear it as a dress as pictured and I am 5'8
on April 20, 2016
Love this. The glove looks very realistic. I have used it for many conventions and they always stop me to see if it's real metal.
on October 20, 2017
so sexy! I'm in love with this costume!!!
on October 12, 2015
It's a great costume. My first order came incomplete (no hand - kind of important to the outfit), so I had to call Amazon to see what to do, as it had no packing slip either. The package was totally opened, and was even possibly used. The Amazon customer service was helpful, and had a new one sent out that WAS complete and unopened. The dress/sweater is snug, but it will be fine with a pair of leggings. I'm normally a size 14.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.