Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on May 22, 2017
This Mary Higgins Clark novel has some of the same characters as in her previous books, along with new folks that will keep you guessing just who the murderer is. I have loved this author over the years, and was fortunate enough to see her when she visited Salt Lake City several years ago. I want her to keep writing forever! She has my continued loyalty for any books of hers in the future.
on November 13, 2014
This is the 14th. book by MHC that I've read, and it's certainly one of the best. I love the way she chooses the settings for her books, and this one in set in the West Point area. The characters are at a reunion of their high school, all of them being honored for their achievements. All of them have their own little dirty secrets, and throughout the book MHC throws out enough red herrings to keep us in suspense till the last couple of pages. I can't understand how some reviewers "knew" who the killer was before the end. There was no early give-away at all. Of all the books by MHC I've read, this one has the most exciting ending. I actually had tears in my eyes at the end--- it was a tender ending-- but I don't want to give it away.
on April 12, 2017
I loved the suspense and mystery, you weren't sure who the killer was. I love all of Mary Higgins Clark books, She is my favorite author.
on June 13, 2017
i like mystery books, and try to read many authors. this is a good book.
on April 21, 2017
Loved it. Could not put it down Mary Higgins Clark did a great job once again
on May 19, 2014
I don't want to give away any spoilers so I'll let you figure it out on your own but pay attention near the begining. Mary Higgins Clark writes a lot of books often and although all different, they hold a similar theme, so to speak. Murder myster, strong female lead, a lot of close calls, female lead and a man falling in love in two minutes, etd. Perfect for readers who don't overthink books and just need something to take their mind off things, as most of Mary Higgins Clark books can do (she produces a lighter read than other murder mystery writers). I enjoyed the book anyway but was a little disappointed when I found out something near the end that was laid out too easy for me.
on April 28, 2016
I liked this book. I am a huge fan of MHC and have been reading her books for 20+ years. I did not know who the killer was until it was revealed in the end (always a +), but I had trouble remembering what each of the characters did for a living as I got more and more into the book. There are a lot of characters to keep track of as most of MHC books are written that way. And for that reason, I gave it 4 stars.
on June 20, 2017
I love all of Mary Higgins Clark's books.
on June 20, 2016
Great mystery! Makes me worry about going to a class reunion! Just when I thought I knew 'whodunnit'.....bam - things changed! Very good! I love how Mary Higgins Clark writes - they are interesting, suspenseful and they don't have filthy language! Wow!
on May 27, 2012
The plot had potential and I was keen to find out who the perpetrator was, but when I found out I felt that the plot had been developed for the other characters and less for him the outcome or finding out who "dunnit" was not satisfying. Also the reasons for the behaviour (offending) are important to me and they were non existent. Really, who is going wreak vengeance on a bunch of ex school associates? Also the main character was not really fleshed out and so that sense of thrill or anxiety about her was missing. Book was not bad, but the style of the writer needs to improve.