Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 27, 2013
this i a light shirt it would be great to wear in the summer

nice to wear in lots of places.

bought several nice nike t-shirts these is as good

as anyone knows you can't beat nike shirts,shoes or anything with nike on it if there are something wrong
Walmart will replace it they have great return policy.

nike you have quality

BILL MARTIN
on March 7, 2013
i ordered several dri fit shirts and the sizing was waaaayyyy off. not sure if these are actual nike shirts it was so off. i ordered mediums and they were huge.

i promptly returned to the seller with delivery confirmation, and when they left notice that they were delivered, he never bothered to call the post office for a re-delivery or to pick them up. they were sent back to me after a month of waiting, and when i complained to the seller, he just told me to re-send them.

i asked for him to pay for the re-return shipping, and he refused.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. an online vender needs to have a reasonable return policy and he clearly does not.

side note - buying shirts online was clearly a i bad idea in hindsight due to sizing issues, but that was my mistake which i won't make again.
on August 10, 2017
excellent
on September 7, 2013
I ordered a small based on the reviews, but even the small size looks like a tent on me... I am in a good shape, 5' 10, athletic. This model (I even wonder if it is a real Nike even though it has the swoosh and the nike labels inside) fits terribly. Too long, neck too broad, very thin fabric. Very disappointed.
on November 23, 2015
very well
on July 28, 2013
I would recommend this for someone looking for a good sports tshirt that runs smooth on your skin. I cannot say if the Dri-Fit technology of Nike is something extraordinary, that i do not know. However, it is a good tshirt for the price.
on October 2, 2013
Fit was excellent! If you are looking for a present for your guy that is always hot, this shirt is perfect!
on November 11, 2014
Nice. helps keep you dry.
on June 19, 2012
I work out outside the southeast and generally speaking when it is humid none of the 5 other brands I have tried help much with heat and humidity. The N dry-Fit is very inexpensive compared to other top of the line wickking type shirts I have worn over the years and works as good or better than them too. I woulds highly recommend these shirts to anyone who needs a comfortable wicking shirt at a great price point.
on March 18, 2015
I purchased this shirt for workouts. The shirt fit large, and it didn't shrink for me like I thought it would. However, the fabric is breathable and feels great when I'm at the gym. It cleans easily, and is a nice shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question