|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$119.95 - $180.36 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- *NEW* Hyperfuse construction - for breathability, durability and a seamless fit and feel for the runner.
- Full-length, segmented Max Air unit - for maximum impact protection and a smooth transition through footstrike, making the shoe very cushioned, taking the impact out of landing and taking off.
- Full mesh inner sleeve - that wraps the foot for a plush, breathable fit and feel, making sure your feet don't overheat.
- Cushlon midsole - for plush cushioning with springy resilience, exactly what you need when pounding those pavements.
- Reflective detail - to keep you safe in low light.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
NIKE AIR MAX+ 2012 RUNNING SHOES Constructed with a maximum cushioning and seamless feel. The innovative upper and mesh inner sleeve of the Nike Air Max+ 2012 add lightweight, flexible support and seamless comfort to a running favorite. WHAT IS NEW? *Hyperfuse construction*, a groundbreaking process that blends multiple layers of material to create a nearly seam-free one-piece upper that's breathable and durable. Because Hyperfuse construction almost completely eliminates stitching, it helps reduce irritation for comfort while you run.
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007TAZ65S
- Item model number: 487982-017
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 11, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it on January 2013 and the shoes broke already! it was used on running exercises.
The materials are not good at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
2012 Air max's are my boyfriends favorite. Bubble is still functional and has great support years later.Published 5 months ago by Jessica Gago
Loved em.they fit just right and look and feel great.everybody asked me where I got them.I said only on amazon.the best place to find what ur looking for at a reasonable price.Published 11 months ago by Brandon Drummond
always bought Air Max running shoes.. comfortable for my heavy frame!Published 14 months ago by jskihawn
They are great shoes, very comfy, slip on and off, I have a LOT of shoes and this is one of my favorite pairs added to the collection :)Published 16 months ago by Gary Newsom
I constantly get compliments on these shoes when I wear them. They're stylish and incredibly comfortable.Published 18 months ago by Michael L. Williams
Best running shoes ever. I run 1500 miles a year and 600 to 800 on a pare of these. Too bad the 2014 sucks...Published 19 months ago by Hertz