|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.86" from arch
- Breathable engineered mesh upper that features strategically placed overlays and a reflective midfoot underlay support panel for comfort and support
- All new full-length Cushlon foam works with a Nike Zoom unit in the heel for soft, responsive cushioning and great forefoot flexibility
- Environmentally preferred solid rubber with classic Waffle outsole lugs for durable traction. Lateral rubber blades for added sensory feedback and cushioning
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Thirty years since its groundbreaking debut, the Nike Air Pegasus+ 30 Men's Running Shoe continues the legendary tradition with a lightweight mesh upper for breathability and advanced cushioning for comfort and a smooth ride.Benefits*Engineered mesh upper for ventilation and support*Reflective midfoot saddle with no-sew overlays to lock down foot for support and comfort*Reflective skin under saddle for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions*Nike Zoom unit in heel for low-profile, responsive cushioning*Natural motion design reduces overlays in flex zones so foot can move freely*Environmentally preferred rubber outsole with Waffle pattern for multisurface traction and durabilityProduct Details*Weight: 10.8 ounces (men's size 10)*Cushlon foam for soft, springy and responsive cushioning and a supportive feel*Deep flex grooves at heel for impact dampening and flexibility*Rubber blades on lateral outsole for a soft, smooth transition*Nike+ ready
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DP3RXMC
- Item model number: 599205-415
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered on a Tuesday and received on Friday. I've been wearing Nike Air Pegasus for about 5 years now, so this is my first pair of the latest model '30'. I haven't run yet but tried them on as soon as they came and have compared them to my current pair of Air Pegasus 29, and I'm sure I won't miss a beat with my 20 mi + per week running regiment.
I don't think I will even bother shopping around next time and I will go straight to Amazon when I'm ready for my next pair, in fact I'm going to order another right now while they still have my size at this great price!!!