|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$31.87 - $75.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Nike Fuse technology at upper for ultra-strong, super-light support with no-sew seams
- Foam midsole with built-in grooves for increased airflow and drainage
- Flex grooves at outsole for a more natural range of motion
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Breathable and flexible, the Nike Benassi Solarsoft Men's Slide features a foam midsole for cushioning and support, plus innovative Nike Fuse technology for a seamless upper and reduced irritations.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004LZDE62
- Item model number: 431884-440
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
EDIT: They're hurting my feet now and leaving red marks. Have to return them. Would not recommend anymore. The sizing is very weird.
EDIT #2: Ordering another one but Size 10. Gonna see how that goes. I really want to like them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thought this was not going to be good. I bought it a fewmontj ago and so far it has been am excellent prodict.Published 12 days ago by Francis
Purchased as a gift for college student to use in common dorm showers. He says these are the most comfortable Nike sliders we have purchased so far. And that is saying a lot. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mrs. Mom
We loved the ones we bought several years ago. The quality and feel are completely different. Not sure what Nike did or why. Not a fan at all.Published 2 months ago by mreader
Not as soft at the gray color that I had. Not as cushiony but has lot of firm support.Published 2 months ago by K. Shelton
Just to clarify, i did not buy this on AMAZON!! I did however, bought this same shoe at a Dept shoe store. To me when i went there, i had no socks on. They felt and fit great. Read morePublished 2 months ago by kobey1