Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Crew Cut Socks 3 pack (XL (Fits mens shoe size 12-15), Black)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Size: XL (Fits mens shoe size 12-15)|Color: Black/White|Change
Price:$19.99+ $4.99 shipping

on November 29, 2012
XL is supposed to fit size 12-15. I am a size 12.5 and can barely get them on. Looking at what was shipped, the packaging says XL but no way. There's absolutely no difference than from ones you can get and any store.
on November 20, 2011
My feet sweat a lot from type II diabetes. Regular cotton socks get soaked and my feet feel like they have been in water all day and hurt very bad.

Regular cotton socks quickly loose their cushion and the netting feels like cheese-cloth cutting into my feet.

My wife and I went to a sporting goods store and bought over $100.00 of different types of athletic socks to try them all.

These socks wick the water away and I can walk a lot and stay on my feet longer, which helps the effects of diabetes.

Get a pair of tennis shoes that breath well with these socks!!!
66 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 13, 2012
6-21-12...I've washed these socks 3 times and they've shrunk each time. There are no washing instructions on the package so I washed them the way I've always washed white socks....in warm water and warm dryer (not hot). Won't buy these again and will attempt to return them. I'll let you know if that's a problem. If you do buy these be sure to was in cold water and line dry!!!

These are decent socks but I do have a few issues with them. I should note that I'm a woman. I often buy men's sport socks and sometimes men's sneakers because women's sneakers are usually uncomfortable on my wide feet. I'm not a big woman but I do have big feet...lol. I just don't like women's socks, especially around the toes. I hate those sloppy sewn seams at the top that are "nobby" on each side.

Although these Nike socks are made well they're a little tight at the top on the calf. The circumference of my calf where the top of the sock comes is 13 inches. Wouldn't mind just a bit more stretch there. I purchased size large socks to allow for a wee bit of shrinkage. Just for reference, I buy anywhere from a size 8 to a 9 regular men's sneaker depending on cut. There's also a kind of 1 1/2" elasticized band in the material that goes around the instep of the sock which I think will shrink a bit after a few washings. Don't care for that sqeezing my foot. I'm sure these will service me for the time being...just not sure I'll buy them again. By the way..under a sticker they slapped on the label, the retail price is listed as $14.00. I guess a few extra dollars isn't too high a price to pay for the convenience of buying on line unless you shop in department stores anyway.
on December 5, 2012
I like the nike dry fit socks, especially the ones that are marked L and R for better fit. The description for these socks indicated they were the dry fit - they were not, and that they were fitted - they were not.

Make sure before you order the wrong socks. These are ok, but not worth the $$$ I paid for them.
on October 15, 2014
I love Nike and so does my family. So not happy with this purchase at all. Bought these socks for my 11 year old who wears a size 9 in mens. He can't even get them on his feet at all. I gave it a 2 star because they seem to be the quality Nike is known for - they just aren't even close to fitting.
on November 17, 2013
They do what they say. Keeps my feet dry and cool. The only issue I have is the tops are too tight around my calves. At times it cuts and rubs marks on my calves. So I just can't pull them all the way up.
on July 13, 2012
I am not impressed. I bought these to fit my size 13 feet--why is it so darn hard to find XL socks??? They fit fine the first time, but after washing they're way too short, painfully so. I've tried stretching them, but they seem to have taken a pretty permanent "set". Very disappointing. I much prefer the Docker socks I bought at the same time;just as comfortable on first wear, and no shrinkage after washing. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001VEID1M/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00
on May 6, 2013
As expected the fit and feel of these socks is great. Bought these for my son. He runs track and cross country and seems to go through socks and shoes like a banshee. I think the Nike quality is clear in this product.
on January 18, 2014
I buy these socks for my son. He needs the BIG size & I can't find it in local stores. They are a nice, thick-but not too thick material. I've found that they last 6-8 months before the top starts to stretch out. And he wears them all the time.
on August 6, 2014
If you have been completely sold on the use of synthetic garbage in our clothing, backed by fraudulent claims, then go ahead and look away.

For everyone else: I tried these for use in a hobby baseball league, mainly because a friend told me that they take up less space than cotton, meaning a better fit in my cleats. Turns out, they are thin. The problem is, they are extremely uncomfortable in fit and feel, they do NOT "wick" away moisture (a total crock) and they shrink and become misshapen, even when not thrown in the dryer.

Do yourself a favor, get off the "made in China" synthetics and try some cotton. It's 1/3 of the price, will hold up, and actually can be comfortable.

See 1 answered question