Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Elite Basketball Crew Mens
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 6, 2012
I have 3 boys, 9, 11, & 13, just got them each a pair of large socks. They wear shoe sizes- 9,:9.5, & 10-10.5, great fit. They love the socks. If I would let them, they would wear them everyday. They say how comfortable they are. Love to wear playing football, going to school, and lounging around the house.
44 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
Both my son and daughter are obsessed with these socks. The kids at their school all wear them. My son is 9 and daughter 11 but they both wear a men's small or medium in these as do all their friends. They don't have as many options in childrens/youth sizes.
on July 10, 2015
Really good for when i play basketball with my friends, and the fit is great. It also has a nice cushion feel when you step. I mainly use it with my basketball sneakers but they feel amazing with normal shoes. My friends recommended me this and I will be recommending it to others.
review image
on April 28, 2014
Just to help anyone out in the future who pays $20 pair for socks......if your son wears a size 4 shoe, he will need a SMALL in these socks.....a medium will have all the extra heel running up his leg....and if you wash them, you get to keep them to look at for your mistake. :)
on August 28, 2015
These socks are a must have at my granddaughter's high school. No matter the sport, every boy and girl are wearing them. If you're shying away from the price tag, don't. They are honestly worth every penny. They keep the moisture down, have good cushioning, and they don't fade or wear out quickly.
on October 27, 2014
This socks are simply amazing. So soft and breathable. They have a left and right side but I'm not sure it matters. They are pretty tall and come up onto my calves. I find myself wearing them all the time and I have a nice pair of nike flip flops that used to be the most comfortable thing I would wear around the house. Yes you can buy a pack of nike regular socks for almost the same price but they aren't anywhere near as comfortable as these. I'm thinking about switching all my socks out for these.
on August 28, 2014
Great socks! Truly the ideal socks for basketball! I play everyday and these cushions absorb shock much better than regular socks. I was a bit of a skeptic but I must say these are really necessary. Love how my feet don't get all sweaty anymore! Helps prevent blisters.
on April 10, 2016
I purchased these socks to see if they were worth all of the hype, and I'm here to say that they were! They provided great support to my feet as well as comfort. They were snug, but not constricting as well. They quickly became my favorite socks, and I would recommend them to others.
on November 8, 2012
I recently got my own pair of Nike elite socks. I got them because my socks were getting uncomfortable and had holes in them too. So I really needed new pair of Socks. So my mom took me shopping for new socks specifically Nike elites. As soon as I got them I was so excited to try them on a literally threw my shoes off. As soon as I tried them on they were so comfortable and felt amazing and had padding on my sore soles. I was in love with these socks and wanted a MILLION pairs. Also these socks come in like a million different colors which is even better. Nike elites are very soft, warm, fuzzy, and very very comfortable. There great for sports and can be used for fashion (there actually supposed to be for sports mainly basketball.) But personally I mainly use them for slippers around the house. Really the only bad part about these amazing socks are that they can be pretty expensive. But all in all they are an amazing product and great socks to have for pretty much any time, any place and any activity.
on January 20, 2016
I bought these for my college son for Christmas as he asked for some Nike Elite socks for casual basketball play at school. They were in his school colors so that scored extra points. What surprised me was that he RAVED about these socks. He kept coming to show me how awesome the cushioning is, etc. (I kind of tuned out what he was saying because, you know, they're SOCKS! LOL.) But I do know he said they are the nicest socks he's ever worn, and this is a guy who loves good socks. So yes, worth every penny. Get them. Make a young male happy. :)