|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$43.93 - $169.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1.75" from arch
- Phylon mid-sole with pressure mapping for lightweight cushioning
- Articulated, full length flex grooves for a smooth, efficient range motion
- Molded EVA sockliner for comfort and support
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get everyday comfort with an outstanding neutral ride in the Men's Nike Flex Experience Run 4 Running Shoes. The Flex Experience Run 4 is lightweight and flexible shoe that delivers a perfect balance of comfort and natural movement through its minimal upper design, resilient midsole and hexagonal flex grooves. The single-layer mesh and no-sew overlays give lightweight support while you get the best ride possible. The waffle outsole pistons help absorb impact and add responsiveness, so no matter where your stride strikes the ground, you'll get an out of this world comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004TS24I0
- Item model number: 749172-012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I get distracted when my feet get too warm and the mesh helps prevent that. I also have issues with my heels and the shoes have reduced the pain I encounter to a very minimal issue on rare occasions. Previously it was shooting pain daily that would leave me limping.
If you wear D.C. Shoes my experience has been one of the size matching, though obviously they have different fits/styles.