|Price:||$39.96 - $285.73|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Phylon mid-sole with pressure mapping for lightweight cushioning
- Articulated, full length flex grooves for a smooth, efficient range motion
- Molded EVA sockliner for comfort and support
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Get everyday comfort with an outstanding neutral ride in the Men's Nike Flex Experience Run 4 Running Shoes. The Flex Experience Run 4 is lightweight and flexible shoe that delivers a perfect balance of comfort and natural movement through its minimal upper design, resilient midsole and hexagonal flex grooves. The single-layer mesh and no-sew overlays give lightweight support while you get the best ride possible. The waffle outsole pistons help absorb impact and add responsiveness, so no matter where your stride strikes the ground, you'll get an out of this world comfort.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CMZHG5N
- Item model number: 749172-100
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 25, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have a wide foot these shoes are not for you. Nike shoes typically run small and narrow.
I love them. Ordered another pair. Excuse the hairy legs. Never said I was a shoe model!
1) The model has remained consistent over the years. For at least 5 years there have only been cosmetic changes made to the shoe; the core shoe has remained the same. This is crucial for experienced runners because once we find something that works, we don't want to have to change every time we need a new pair! Thanks, Nike!
2) NO GIMMICKS. No "air" technology. No weird fabrics. No proprietary plastic inserts. No "grids," no "gel," no stupid stuff. No gimmicks. Just a well designed running shoe, so you get all of what you want and none of what you don't.
3) Good support. I have very high arches, and so I always need a good basic shoe structure. The Flex Run delivers. Best of all, the insert is made of form-fitting gel, so after one or two runs, the shoe molds to your foot. Perfect comfort.
4) Excellent balance between light weight and high mileage. This is a hard one to achieve. The Nike Flex Run mostly achieves it, with a slight bias toward being light weight rather than high mileage. Still, I can easily put 500 miles on these shoes before they wear out.
There are no cons to speak of because this is a very basic running shoe. That's what I love about it. Simple, inexpensive, effective.
Now for the not so good. I developed a tear in the mesh after only the 6th workout. I was doing a box jump and when I came down there was a tear. I don't know how it happened because I didn't feel it. The next day I called the company and was told to provide pictures. Once they got the pictures I was told that it wasn't their problem and that I was out of luck. I have had poor customer service from companies in the past but I was expecting a little more than a brush off from this one. My mistake. This rating is not about Inov-8's customer service but about the shoe and the fact that it tore so easily I just wanted to share my experience with this company. I will continue to wear these shoes during my workouts but I have a feeling they will not last an overly long time.
1/16/2015 Update. I ended up fixing the shoes with some shoe goo and that fix has held up remarkably well. Just last week the shoes have started to come away from the sole and I will be needing to find new workout shoes in the very near future. I stand by my original review. These shoes are not as durable as they should be for the price. Also I never heard back from the company. What a shame.
A very breathable shoe, super light weight most of the mass is in the soul of the shoe. The orange color is bright and pops on the great but doesn't grab everyone's attention when you walk by. fit as expected no discomfort so far, I do not have any rips in the sides or top of the shoes where the web like part is but I could see how you could catch it on something and rip it slightly.