Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2017
My husband loves this shirt!
on March 8, 2017
My large-size shirt is a bit baggier than the other polos of the same model but it is comfortable and looks nice.
on August 23, 2013
This product is different from the many other Nike polo Dri Fit golf shirts that I have ordered from Amazon. I do not like he cut and style. I found the online color different from the actual color.
on October 12, 2016
Good quality and fit. I would buy again. I like my shirts a little loose and this one was perfect!
on January 1, 2014
This shirt is nice, but for a 4x is small. I was afraid it would be to big for my husband but it was not. Normally he wears a 2x or 3x depending on the shirt. So I would say if you are a larger man. Buy a shirt at least one size bigger.
Bought this for my husband because dri-fit shirts are his favorite. He loves wearing it because it is so comfortable, it looks good on him and it is a great color!
on October 19, 2016
Fits great!
on August 6, 2016
Very nice shirt.
on April 5, 2015
I usually buy large. But I have purchased Nike before and they run big. So I usually buy medium in the dri-fit polos.
on September 29, 2014
The size small is like a medium, given the inflation in sizing. It wears well, washes well, and dries in the dryer without wrinkles,
A great shirt!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.