|Price:||$42.46 & FREE Shipping|
- 100% Polyester
- An understated pebble texture meets high-performance moisture -wicking from Dri-FIT fabric in this Nike Golf style
- Designed to keep you comfortably dry features include a self-fabric collar two-button placket and open hem sleeves
- Pearlized buttons are selected to complement the shirt color
- The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve
- Made of 3.9-ounce 100% polyester
Customers who bought this item also bought
An understated pebble texture meets high-performance moisture wicking from Dri-FIT fabric in this Nike Golf style. Designed to keep you comfortably dry, features include a self-fabric collar, two-button placket and open hem sleeves. Pearlized buttons are selected to complement the shirt color. The contrast Swoosh design trademark is embroidered on the left sleeve. Made of 3.9-ounce, 100% polyester.
- Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 7.4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01EZ3K9PI
- Item model number: 00-Z3K9PI-DE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 18, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately, the Amazon shirts advertised as “Nike Golf - Dri-FIT Pebble Texture Polo” are not “Pebble Texture”. Not even close. The real "Pebble Texture" shirts have what looks like small bumps (or pebbles...think of the dimples on a golf ball, but raised instead) on the inside of the shirt. The purpose of these is to raise the fabric ever-so-slightly above the skin in order to increase air flow, and thus keep the wearer a little cooler. The shirts I got from Amazon do not have the pebble texture on the inside, and are a much thinner material which might accomplish the same thing but it makes the shirt much more likely to suffer from picks. I know this from first-hand experience.
As stated earlier, I’ve worn the true “Dri-FIT Pebble Texture” shirts for two years now without an issue. The first day I wore one of the new Amazon shirts…it got a pick.
Pro - The fit of theses shirts are amazing. I'm not saying they run big, but they are roomie. The quality. I have a couple of these shirts from when I golfed in high school (that was 10 years ago) and the shirt still looks great. If you take care of these shirts and follow washing instructions these shirts will last a long time. The look. I wear one of these shirts everyday. I work in a professional setting and these look amazing with slacks, khakis, shorts, and jeans. The amount of color options are astounding. Their are so many colors that funding one the fits what you're looking for is not hard.
Con - Price can be tricky at times. I have always been able to find great deals on core colors (black, white, navy blue, red, etc), but some of the rare colors you are probably going to pay full price.
Conclusion - These are the best shirts on the market today. These shirts are like Pringle, you can't have just one.