Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on May 29, 2016
These pants are good golf pants. Seem as if they'd be good in a misty, or light rain type situation, but not sure how they'd hold up in a downpour. The logo is blacked out and on the back in an inconspicuous spot, that's nice. The waist and length is right, but the fit is a little more generous than I was hoping for. Just be warned. These are, pretty much, full cut, "relaxed" style golf pants. They're great, but you know, there's that. Enjoy, get out and play. Yes, they have that little slit at the bottom hem of both legs.
on July 15, 2014
Husband says these are the best pants. I wasn't so sure because they are a different material than a pair of Nike golf pants he loved from 5 years ago (which were much more stretchy)... but he was fully dressed for work with a tie and all, then proceeds to do a spinning round house kick. He's 6'3'' and about 240lbs; no rips in the pants and they looked exactly how they should. It's a forgiving material. Plus they kept a nice ironed crease all day, even in our super humid climate. We bought 2 more pair and both of those hold up just as well, and fit exactly the same.
on December 29, 2016
After trying on a ton of golf pants at what used to be GolfSmith, I went to Amazon to purchase a pair of pants for my husband's golf trip up to Oregon. These arrived right on time and did not disappoint.

They're not rain pants, but have water repellent-esque material. They look great and fit perfectly. They're his new favorite pants.
on October 24, 2013
Some quick background: I am 6'4", 190 and normally wear a (33"-34") waist and a (34"-36") inseam.

I originally ordered a 34" waist because that is what i normally wear. When my 34x34 arrived, they were a bit tight from the thigh up. I exchanged them for a 36"W X 34"L and the fit was much better. The inseam was also longer than I expected so the length is also nice.

Pros:
- Fit well
- You can feel the temperature difference of the synthetic fabric
- Classy enough for golf or work.

Cons:
- Price is a bit on the high side, but I guess Nike has to pay all Endorsers and Advertising
- There is a fair amount of rise in the pants. I wouldn't recommend wearing them close to or on your hips.

If the price was better, I would probably buy the other colors.
on December 19, 2012
These are my favorite pants! I own 5 pairs of them, one for each day of the week. I hated paying $80 for them but for me to do it 5 times, it must be worth it. The Khaki color has shown some stains but black and gray are great!
on June 12, 2017
These pants are great, too good to wear on a golf course.
on April 2, 2014
Great slacks! These are wonderful slack for golf because my husband inevitably gets grass and dirt marks on his golf pants. I throw these into wash and dryer, and they are perfect to hang up without a wrinkle. They are fabulous for golf vacations, because they can also be washed out in the sink and hung out to dry overnight in the hotel shower.
on November 3, 2013
These are great pants, and are great not only for the golf course, but at work as well.
I get complemented at work wearing these pants all the time.

I have a pair in blue and white. The blue is a very classy dark blue and the white is a very bright white. Both colors look great and I think they look great!

While golfing with these pants, these will keep you comfortable and cool on a hot day. The fabric wicks the sweat away and you stay cool while blocking out sunlight from your legs.
on September 13, 2016
Just be aware that they are not true size. I usually wear a 34-34 but had to go with 36-34 for a comfortable fit. Also the black pants seem to be more of a grayish black then a true black.
on November 13, 2013
Fits exactly as it should. Ideally I would wear a 32-33, but that is an irregular size and no one makes it. These fit fine, perhaps a little too long (there is some extra material hanging at the shoe), but nothing that is going to bother me, and 32-32 would be too short. Otherwise, great fit. I do not have large legs, so if anyone does, be sure to find the loose fit. Mine came standard fit and they are about right for my size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.